Best answers
no that bad man GJ, u should make it that the brigde isnt destroyed, when u start the map, and with a surtain amount od damage will make breaks, with a explosion

if u dont know how to do, it, ask Knightshade, he should know

Scruffie

S
Maybe you should have a big lake or something at the bottom to make it a bit more exciting...

But it looks really cool. :D

Best answers
Ok .. uploaded 2 'newer' pics .. I think its an improvement .. but water .. i don't know ..

almostdeleted

A
Yea add water that would be a really cool map. It stills looks good now though..

Scruffie

S
And add an underwater cave to hide in... caves rock. :D

It's a great map!

Best answers
looks nice! good work...
to make the bridge destroyable you could just use fuinc_breakable!
But I dont think that would look realistic.
there is another way to make it look better, but of course its more complicated.
so, the map doesnt look as if it was made by a noop mapper...did you work with entities like func_wall_toggle or func_breakable before?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please no water it lags like hell for me!

Best answers
Hmm func_breakable plenty of times , but func_wall_toggle i just assume thats a piece of wall you toggle ' visible / invissible' with a trigger.

About the water , its verry annoying if you get trown into it , it lags people as esf is heavyer on your machine then reg hl mods,

Btw , isn't func_breakable 'buggy' with esf as the disc gets stuck in it and such ?

Best answers
right, goes!
so you could do it like that:
first you build the normal bridge with the func_breakable brush in the middle: (from above)
----|--------------|--------
solid|func_breakable|solid
----|--------------|------------

and then you make the parts of the broken bridge that are still in the air func_wall_toggle.
In the "target on break" field of the func_breakable you declare the name of the func_wall_toggle.
At last you have tu turn on "start invisible" in the flags of the func_wall_toggle!
Of course you have to set up the strength, so the bridge wont blow up when you fire a lil ki blast at it!
Thats it, this should work!

ps.: but then you should delete the parts of the bridge on the ground.

Best answers
any clue on how to do an esf type explosion ( dbz type) ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are u people insane water with a breakable bridge that breaks into more than 1 piece???????

do u have any idea how bad the speeds would be

Best answers
its not like that at all .. its not like its with a func_train or something so you don't actually see it falling it more less gets broken ( into bits ) and then the 'dammaged' parts are shown at the smame time already below
only looks bad if the finall blow is a small beam or ki blast ..
http://users.pandora.be/Goes/map

i uploaded 3 newer 'finall' pics and the .bsp file itself

everything used should be defaulth files ( textures / sound )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom