Map / Model Host

Best answers
Maybe you should have some pics advertising the maps on the site so someone knows a general idea of how it looks. Usually people download maps once they have an idea of what it looks like.

Best answers
LOL i usually work on gamexc, i only do that site in my spare time! LOL but i guess its a good idea, but, i will take care of dat in my spare time...

Edit :
Hey, i am doin wat ya suggested, i am uploading images, right now they are bein uploaded...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't double post, please. Edit your previous one instead.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Sorry, i fixed it... lol, and i just finished updating that site, if ya have any more suggestions tell me :p

EDIT::::: Now it has the glowy buttons, but please, if u have anything u want to upload, send it to the e-mail address there :p

Best answers
Why does your site host the official maps anyway ? they are in the game ya know...

Best answers
LOL I dont remember which ones are official, and which ones arnt... lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can usually get some new maps for your host by sticking around on the forums and asking mappers when they're working on maps if they'd like you to host it.
The maps from the game you're hosting are esf_battlearena, esf_city, esf_guru, esf_island, esf_namek, and esf_rosat.
Maps aren't like models, you don't normally replace them with different ones.

Ender's Game... good book. :)

Best answers
THX i am removin them now!

EDIT:::

I added an Upload link, a place to upload files, YAY! :D

FEZ

Best answers
Awesome Uploader, but when you use it, does it automatically update the site? I tried uploading a few maps, but they did not automatically update, so i want to know, is it just me, or does it automatically update the page?

Best answers
FEZ said:
Awesome Uploader, but when you use it, does it automatically update the site? I tried uploading a few maps, but they did not automatically update, so i want to know, is it just me, or does it automatically update the page?
Hey, sorry, but it doesnt automatically update, I wish it could, but, it was too difficult to do, i tried, but failed, sorry....

EDIT::: Well, The site has gone through lotsa upgrades, PLEASE Upload to it :D PLEEASE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom