Best answers
Im trying to make a ESF map but i ran into a problem. When ever i go to test the map the game loads fine but after you choose you person i get a trakerui.dll error and it loads the choose your guy screen and repeats. Someone plz help me!

thx;)

Best answers

Yes thanks i did lack a start for each team but it failed to solve my problem. Im still seeing a TrackerUL.dll not loaded error.

Best answers
WELP! I have never had that kind of problem before so I dun know what to say...
Sry can't help ya

Best answers
ey matt dont worry about that error i have the same thing in mine it does it all the time. My game internet games work fine.. dont worry abbad it :)

~RAGE

Best answers
Yea I some times have it too. But if it really bugs you, un-install esf and re-install it. Or when you un-install ESF, it asks you if you want to Modify, Update, or delete. Select modify. It worked for me.

Best answers
eh , i think its because you compile your map and it launches in dev mode .. everytime i'm in dev mode i can't get a character , just eh spectate to check out your map

Best answers
I have mine in Dev mode.... The only reason I can think of that you can't select teams are because you needed to add Info_good/Evil_start spawns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom