Best answers
hey
is it posibel to edit cell day to do this:
when somone touch the floor he die, he only may touch the tatami
put the rocks as destructibel, but with lot of health

Best answers
Umm i think so,i downloaded warcraft put i couldn't do anything with it becuz i suck but i think u can with trigger_hurt :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't add your own breakables without having the original .rmf or .map files.

By the way Optikz, what does Warcraft have to do with ESF? Heh I know what you meant, Worldcraft.

You can't edit .bsp files with Valve Hammer Editor (Worldcraft 3.4), although there is a .bsp decompiler it only works on about 2% of all maps.

The alternate way to edit maps is by using RipEnt.exe (Included In Zoner's HL Compile Tools), which lets u add almost any entity, but you can't change the texture of things, nor can you add solids.

Best answers
when somone touch the floor he die
Dragon Mod Z had a map that did that, it was a cool map, you could destroy the ring and everything, is that were your getting you idea from? (just wondering), anyway i would too like to see a map like that, only this time for ESF.

Best answers
no
whiich map? tell me plz, i wannna try that one!!!!!!

btw, i will reinstall worlcraft after my exams, and do it :p

i will try an eassy map with only a tatami and one big rock to destroy, we will see

maybe this weekend since i have from today on 12 till tuesday
will have all my time, will post it here :)

Mr. Satan> i heard about those decompilers, but didnt knew they suck :S

Mr. Satan> u r on irc or somthin? caus i will need some help i guess, and i would apreciate urs :\

Best answers
hi i have a suggestion a map of king kai's planet or that place thats below snakeway's high or wath u call it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes im making that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom