✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
ok Heres One Thing Ive Found Out Wrong About Map Creating For ESF. I tried making four cameras in my map and they did not work.

i followed the totourials for it over and over but they still didnt work.
plz help

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to mapping section.

Best answers
I dont kno if this will help but here goes. You can only view one camera at a time. All you have to do is hold Shift + CTRL and left click where you want the cam to be, you can also hold the left click when making a camera and choose in which direction the camera is looking (indicated by red line). LOL make sure you have something to look at!!!!!!!!!! The only ting visible when nothings there is the thing in the exact middle of the grid (something like 3 lines that are red, green and blue i think not sure) GOD I hope you're talkin about HAmmer or Worldcraft.!!!! Also to see the cameras again you have to keep clicking the damn camera button. Hope that helped!!!!

~RAGE

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
um noo.

i read a totourial on it and it said differnt and i tried that but it wouldnt work in vhe

it jsut moved me.

anyhow i did everything right and they dont work in the game,,, please one of the esf mappers help me with this.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
ok well sorry for double posting but my map is real cool

it lets only one person in the arena at a time and the switch will be red and the door will be closed till that player that walked in the door dies.

and then that next player goes and faces that one who stayed alive.

but i need a camera so they can view how good thier doing because they can see anything in the room i put them in.

Best answers
would they be protected while fighting??? cuz if not u know someone one who just felt like being an ass could shoot a fullly charged kamehameha or spirit bomb at the wall and probably take out the 2 players inside as well

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
um dude the room is like below the ring thats why i need the cameras.

and you cant get into the ring anyother way unless you use noclip

i need to know how to disable the command

"kill" in that map and how to strip all the moves from the player and how to give them to the player.

Best answers
no way

All of the things you want to do are impossible. First, ESF probably doesn't have camera support. Also, there's no way to remove weapons and give them back. Also no way to disable commands. The ESF team has to have done this stuff in the code and I doubt they would. Those are really strange demands; maybe you should try a simpler map. Good luck.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
jesus man that sucks because i spent hours on this map

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom