Many topics about melee "Sigh" I sadly have 1 too

seb

Best answers
Allright, I'v been playing esf for some quite time now, But I still cannot figure the melee specials "As i mean -combos- How do I learn these?" When i go in melee, they fight me normal hits, I counter with arrows but all of the sudden he does something strange, he goes really fast, I can't counter it, he can do it about 2 times, it's not the normal punching sound, it's like the sound when you full power -RED- kick some 1 down, but this goes with punching and really fast. Anyhelp? Thanks

Also another thing, in melee, the 4 Arrows

/\
\/ (with 1 arrow on left and right side)

something like that, is that pressing all keys at 1 time? because I pressed enter on it once and it worked o_O

- Sorry about being another melee questionneer

Best answers
If the arrow is pointing in the middle of like say up and right then you could push either up or right to block it. I think. Either that or you have to guess if its right or up maybe... If there are four arrows then you just have to hazard a guess because they mustve done a strong melee attack and then you have to guess it. it does that so that noone can always block attacks unless they guess correctly. Same with the others. I'm afraid however that no one can tell you the secret combo's on these forums. If someone is nice enough to tell you in game or on a messenger that is allowed. You could just figure them out onj your own too. GL

seb

Best answers
I mean
/\

do i press all keys down? W,A,S,D

And someone could pm me the secret to these combos too ;)

its just that im not sure what to do =/

seb

Best answers
I wouldnt have posted here if i hadnt known about that and it didnt help

But Thanks anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't help? I'm pretty sure it has the answeres to both questions you are asking about.

Sticky said:
How do I use melee?
Read this.

Can you tell me what the secret combos are?
Forum users are not allowed to disclose that information. Ask in-game if you really need to know.
Yea.... pretty sure you were asking about those. Are you sure you read it? :p

seb

Best answers
Theres a difference in "How do I learn these combos?" Then asking for them buddy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter, the answer's still the same. They're not really that involved - you either know them, or you don't. You don't have to train for years under Kami-sama to "learn" them. o_O

Mess around ingame and you'll find them. If not, just ask someone ingame. No reason to get snippy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJAgentSaba said:
Theres a difference in "How do I learn these combos?" Then asking for them buddy
Well, buddy, if you really need to ask then you are the most ignorant person on the ESF forums. Usually to learn something, you try it and keep at it till you learn it or you ask someone who already knows. Seeing as you're not allowed to ask for them on this forum, you're gonna have to try it ingame till you get it. Which of course among most species on earth, trial and error is common sense. Hope that much helps you at least.

Oh and RTFM, if you don't know what the four sided arrows are, you really havn't tried looking for help anywhere and just decided to post a topic. That's covered in almost every basic tutorial for ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 tip, i dont know if these vids are still around.
But during the release when the advanced melee was implemented, there were video´s out where you could see what keys the user pushed to get a melee off.

in that video you would see something like

down up left-up right-up left down right-down right. and other simular keys pressed.
What i did at that point was writing down these combo´s.
There were like 5 or 6 fights recorded this way. i wrote all combo´s down and tried to use those in game.

After a few tries i found out wich keys were the excact keys to press for executing a combo.
Maybe this video is still around somewhere.

(btw i lost my sense on when to use which wich witch, could someone explain it to me?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJAgentSaba said:
I mean
/\

do i press all keys down? W,A,S,D
It means 'random direction', basically you can press either W, A, S or D and have a 1/4 chance of success.

Best answers
I dunno how people can like trunks personally hes got crap moves

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks has a special ability in ESF 1.2 well 2 specials.

1 is connected to advanced melee (bib at 20% enemy HP)
2 is nonnected to simple melee (constant hitting)

He transforms very fast and his burning attack blinds people.

Actualy the only downside he has is speed ^^ his lack of attacks is gained in a fast transform and melee abilities XD

Besides that trunks is the coolest character in DBZ. Sadly he aint as good as a fighter as Goku XD

Best answers
He is a cool character but i find it difficult to make him show those properties that make him cool ingame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom