Manga Question Post Frieza Saga

Best answers
Hey I have a question related to what happened in the manga.In the show we saw Vegeta training at 300g, then at 400g,and ultimately(I think)at 450g in the space ship before the androids appeared and before turing SSJ.Now,seeing how I never read the manga,I was curious if this actually happened in the manga..Did Vegeta actually train at that gravity?Or is it filler?
Did Goku also train at 100g in 6 days while en route to Namek in the manga?I am really curious..Does anyone know?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the android arc, Vegeta asked Dr. Brief to build him a Gravity Chamber that's capable of 300G. However, the highest gravity we ever see Vegeta train in is 150G, as a Super Saiyan (with kid Trunks who has trouble until he goes Super Saiyan as well).

Best answers
In the android arc, Vegeta asked Dr. Brief to build him a Gravity Chamber that's capable of 300G. However, the highest gravity we ever see Vegeta train in is 150G, as a Super Saiyan (with kid Trunks who has trouble until he goes Super Saiyan as well).
So, in the manga we never see Goku nor Vegeta train in the spaceship in the andriod saga?Only in Buu saga?That's a lot of filler...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Goku does train on the ship to Namek, but Vegeta is not seen training in more than 150G

Best answers
By the way, is Dbz Kai an accurate and actual video adaptation of the manga?In other words, is watching Dbz Kai the same as reading the manga, only in a video format?No filler at all...Because I really want to know everything that is REAL about DBZ and to be able to distinguish it from filler.And I really don't see myself reading the manga...So all in all, how accurate is Kai with the true story of the manga?
P.S...Sorry for asking this here and not make a new topic, I just felt it isn't the case to start a new topic for a simple question.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
By the way, is Dbz Kai an accurate and actual video adaptation of the manga?In other words, is watching Dbz Kai the same as reading the manga, only in a video format?No filler at all...Because I really want to know everything that is REAL about DBZ and to be able to distinguish it from filler.And I really don't see myself reading the manga...So all in all, how accurate is Kai with the true story of the manga?
P.S...Sorry for asking this here and not make a new topic, I just felt it isn't the case to start a new topic for a simple question.
Yes. Kai is 0 filler. Only problem is that because of the 2011 tsunami in Japan it has been postponed and stopped at the end of the Cell Games. Buu Saga is in development still though.

Best answers
I went through the manga and saw that Vegeta, while training with kid trunks says their training at 100g, not 150 as said in the anime. If anyone else has the physical manga can you look? I found it on Volume 36, Chapter 9, Page 2 or Panel 2

Batman Eternal I have a digital version of the manga, if you want me to upload all the images of Goku training on this way to Namek I can do that just let me know.

Last edited:
Best answers
I went through the manga and saw that Vegeta, while training with kid trunks says their training at 100g, not 150 as said in the anime. If anyone else has the physical manga can you look? I found it on Volume 36, Chapter 9, Page 2 or Panel 2

Batman Eternal I have a digital version of the manga, if you want me to upload all the images of Goku training on this way to Namek I can do that just let me know.
That would be very nice! I'd like to see that. Thank you.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kai is not the same as the manga, it still has small occasional fillers. And the manga is better because of artstyle consistency and has no "no lightning sparks because budget" and similar shit. Kai is basically Z without long fillers, not anime version of the manga. I bet it still has changed dialoges and so on.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also please never again post those terrible scans with even more terrible translation. They're also flipped so it goes from left to right.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ahh i miss the good ole manga readings of dbz. But he also forgot the muffin button :-\ That is more important than the Stereo.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't use them as basis for anything to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom