Manga list thread

Best answers
Ok, the rule is simple, just post any mangas you have read. I know lot of people here rather watch anime than read manga so i dont expect the list to grow up too much.

However my small list:

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Yakitate!! Japan
Shaman king
666 Satan
Black god
Elfen lied
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Great Teacher Onizuka Prequel - Bad Company
Blue Dragon: Ral Grado
Natsu no Arashi (whopping 4 chapters)

I still havent finished all of them and most of them are still ongoing manga expect Evangelion and Elfen lied. I am fairly new to reading other manga(usually i only read Naruto and Bleach), but now i have started to read lot of different mangas and started look up for more.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonBallAF
Tintin
Mickey Mouse
DragonBallGS
I think Jariroth was referring to official manga, not fan-made manga.

Manga that I've read completely:

Dragon Ball
Neko Majin Z

Manga that I'm still reading:

Hajime No Ippo

The Hajime No Ippo manga is the longest one I've ever read. So far, there are 774 chapters that span over 81 volumes.

Best answers
My small list:
Bleach
Naruto
Berserk
One Peace
Chobits
Dragon Ball
Death Note
Shaman King
Girls Bravo
Akira
Basilik
Blame!
FullMetal Alchemist
Chrono Crusade
Cowboy Bebop
Genshiken
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Ehhh, the otaku-ness :p

Best answers
Yay, other people who like to read manga! I'm not the only one.

Anyways i have read some more manga since the last time:
-Gakuen Alice
-Soul Eater
-Mx0

Theyre all kind of like Magic school type of animes where there are lot of kids with special powers and they train them at a special school. Gakuen Alice has special powers called Alice. Sould Eater has shinigami type of thing with alive weapons. And Mx0 is simply a magic school.

I strongly recommend Mx0 to everyone, its really funny story about a boy who gets in the magic school after various incidents, but is unable to use magic himself. Even though students of the school get the impression that he can use teacher level magic, and he is trying to hide the fact that he cant even do the simplest of spells.
Very funny love-comedy with good amount of action(and maybe a inch of ecchi here and there) and lot of unique characters. Not to mention the art is simply great, very detailed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, other people who like to read manga! I'm not the only one.

Anyways i have read some more manga since the last time:
-Gakuen Alice
-Soul Eater
-Mx0

Theyre all kind of like Magic school type of animes where there are lot of kids with special powers and they train them at a special school. Gakuen Alice has special powers called Alice. Sould Eater has shinigami type of thing with alive weapons. And Mx0 is simply a magic school.

I strongly recommend Mx0 to everyone, its really funny story about a boy who gets in the magic school after various incidents, but is unable to use magic himself. Even though students of the school get the impression that he can use teacher level magic, and he is trying to hide the fact that he cant even do the simplest of spells.
Very funny love-comedy with good amount of action(and maybe a inch of ecchi here and there) and lot of unique characters. Not to mention the art is simply great, very detailed.
If you like that sort of thing (the magic school theme) look up 'Psychic Academy'. There's an anime and manga.

Best answers
Air Gear
Black Lagoon
Bleach
Death Note
Elfen Lied
Gantz
Naruto
School Rumble
Tenjou Tenge
Busou Renkin
Lilim Kiss
Fate-Stay Night
Ichigo 100%

Only ones I can remember

Best answers
If you like that sort of thing (the magic school theme) look up 'Psychic Academy'. There's an anime and manga.
Its not that i really like that kind of theme specifially, i just happened to find those by accident. But ill check that out...

Best answers
Hmm, i'm really interseted in Toriyama's good ol' manga :)

-Kajika
-Dr.Slump

But guess, his works never get old ;P

Best answers
I read some more:
-Fairy Tail (5 volumes)
-Unbalance Unbalance (Korean Manwha, 5 volumes aswell)
-Full Metal Alchemist
-School Rumble
-Team Medical Dragon

Full Metal Alchemist manga was unexpectly good. I knew it was better than the anime, but it really suprised me how good it was.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Berserk
Gantz
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Bleach

That's it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Berserk
Gantz
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Bleach

That's it

Best answers
Revival!

I have been reading some romance manga, i feel so girly right now.
-Pastel
-Suzuka
-Okusama wa Joshikousei (Ecchi, not recommended for under 18 years older)
-Vampire Knight
-Rosario+Vampire
-Ai Kora
-Hayate The Combat Butler
-Otome wa boku ni Koishi*eru (I just started reading, but looks like ill keep my eye on this.)
* = t

Actually only the first four are more Romance related, the rest at the bottom are more like comedies.

Best answers
U read it all from net?
I have to admit that i read lot of it on net. Theres no way i could afford to order that much manga. And most of those arent even officially translated into english yet. So i have to stick with scanlations atleast until then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom