[Manga]Bleach[Spoilers]Theory:Yuzu is a Shinigami too?

Best answers
I was just checking out these old bleach mangas... and noticed few screens that i havent noticed before.

Notice the Hood on shirt(well you can't totally see its a hood, but what else could it be?) ,the legs arent covered so most likely she/he is wearing shorts or skirt. First i though it could be one of Vaizards/Visored (whatever you like to call it). I looked and none of them did wear similar clothing, then i stumbled on this pic:

Yuzu wears exactly same type of clothing! This means Yuzu knows about Shinigami and Arrancar too? She couldn't have just been there without seeing them. That could mean Yuzu would also has some kind of power. Since her father is a Shinigami, what other type of power could she have?
But these are just my theories, nobody says the person seen has to be Yuzu, it could be, for example Tatsuki. But she has never weared a hooded shirt as long as i remember.
What do you think? If you think i'm wrong then tell me where.
Edit:
I decided i would put the chapter and page numbers:
first pic is from chapter 211, page 18
second pic is from chapter 217, first page

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was already explained that Karin was able to see ghosts just as Ichigo can (although Ichigo was better at it) but Yuzu could only feel/sense the ghosts. But Since the first manga chapter, a couple of months have passed in Bleach, and in that time Ichigo has been influencing people with his Reiatsu, so it could be possible that she can see ghosts and Shinigami now. If she can, it will be highly likely that Yuzu knows about Shinigami...well maybe not Shinigame, but she knows Ichigo has got some special powers. I think Karin also knows it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was Tatsuki. Check page 19 in 211.

Though I'm quite sure Yuzu is well aware of Ichigo's Shinigami business.

Best answers
You got page 19!? I think i'm missing a page.... My chapter 211 ends at 18
Edit
Ah i redownloaded it and looks like they had adden the page 19 afterwards...my bad...Now this thread is useless...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, never seen page 19 before either, but it's there:

It was because the 19th page had a different name than the other pages I think. That's why I probably didn't read it.

Best answers
Yeah and karin actually knows Ichigos shinigami business already. If you remember chapter 190-191(ch190pg14-ch191pg4).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom