Man... this sucks....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend's dad died in a marine base yesterday and we might go to their house soon. I don't know what to say them. I don't want to talk about their father infront of them and make them feel uncomfortable...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... I've never known someone whose relative died. That really sucks. How old is your friend?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear about that, it's sad, but people die all the time.

And as for being uncomfortable, don't talk about their father. Talk about something random....like.... Jolly Ranchers ;). Yaaaay problem solved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same thing happened to me recently (not in a marine base though), you'll be surprised about how light-hearted it actually is. I turn up in a black suit expecting it to be sad and sombre, and it was surprisingly upbeat, talking about his life and his achievements. You have nothing to fear, just don't make stupid, insensitive comments.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Wow... I've never known someone whose relative died. That really sucks. How old is your friend?
They're my mom's friend sons, but hell I'll still call them friends. 10, 13, and 15 years old. It sucks to loose a father. I might give them all my Yu-Gi-Ho collection since I heard they may move back to the Phillipines. ( Yes I collect them for fun, but I don't watch the show. =/ )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And as for being uncomfortable, don't talk about their father. Talk about something random....like.... Jolly Ranchers . Yaaaay problem solved.
best way to get around problems is to attack them head on, although the jolly ranchers are tempting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ^Swift said:
I heard they may move back to the Phillipines
Ok...same again. My friend and his family are moving back to the Phillipines. Now that's just creepy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update!

Not only he died from the west nile virus in his body, he also had a heart attack. He was in his car, trying to get to the hostpital because it's 1 mile from there, then ran over a stop sign and broke alot of stuff along the way. The car is wrecked, totaled, and oh boy I ment totaled.

I heard they were going to creamnade his body since she doesn't have enough money to pay for the funeral. That sucks. Great guy, probbly one of the nicest guy you could ever meet, but not healthy and chubby.

I know I said he died in a marine base, but I thought he did, he drove from there.

Yes, the optotsy operation is complete. It's sad for the 3 Kids, expecially when they're that old. I went to their house and never stopped crying, even when I left.

Well, I don't know what to do to help them, but I hope my parents have something in plan.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that is sad ....... mine died when i was 4-5 i know how is it ...., life reallly SUX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom