Best answers
the title is from ninja turtles, the real movie - not the cartoon. i changed it abit...

anyways......... tell me what do u think of my "goku profile"

its a "rene"... :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
emm......your first drawing?
ill post my ssj 4 goku tommorow, i need to scan it

Best answers
well...it looks like that cause my IDIOT friend (which im gonna kill cause he threw the original...) screw up the scan and it turned from

|
|
|
|
|
|

this high (bigger....) to this

|
|
|
|

stupid....

ill try to redo it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to make it ALOT better, draw in more details.

Best answers
its good but the feet and the chest... the chest is sticking out and the feet.... they are a bit weird lol but good :)

Best answers
about the chest - i told u that its b cause my friend shrunk the pic so it looks like that
about the feet...school was over and i had to finish it fast...
:)
i dont study!!! i dont care about school!!! **** them!! if i get 100 in the test then y should i listen in class?!??! anyways...i always draw in school. but the overall is good right?

Best answers
Hey, why don't you get a DBZ picture and draw it? Not trace, but rather use it as a model. Because this one in this thread looks like my little brother drew it...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the head and the hair looks really good, especially if you didnt use a reference pic. The body could use some work. But all that will be learned in time.

Great job.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well all you need is some time and pratice =)

I hope you will release some new pictures in the future =)

Best answers
It's definitely a good start, you need some work on anatomy though. Yes, I am aware it got smooshed by the scanner, but some of the proportions are still a wee bit off. Your hands and feet need some tweaking as well. Those are tough, I admit, especially hands, but with practice you can get it. For freeform the head is actually quite well done. Just work on placement and structure.

Best answers
ya nice pic but it only really looks good from the neck up (includes hair)

almostdeleted

A
The face, hair, and head are very good and nice. The body needs a lot of work. Too..uh...square.. Just need more practice and youll get it right :p :yes: :yes: :)

Best answers
wow that was so inspirationaly to him makes me want to cry:cry:

Best answers
Looks good. The chest sticks out to much imo :-/ And the Elbow bends (I know, ive said this a billion times to people) should be approximatly at the waist lol. Other than that its awesome! I truly suck on my profiles but ill get them... one day...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright, but needs depth and detail. That, and some anatomical corrections.

RuFuS, don't double post.

Best answers
Originally posted by {-S-T-S-}
the title is from ninja turtles, the real movie - not the cartoon. i changed it abit...

anyways......... tell me what do u think of my "goku profile"

its a "rene"... :)
WTF do you mean its a rene!!!!!!

Best answers
didnt mean its urs....just ment that its a rene...u know....the pianter! i was jk dude!! chill!! :)

Best answers
hehe

Yeah Rene Gruau i know of the paintings, i have 2 of them in my room Le Chapeau, 1984 and c.ocktail, 1983 (had to add the. cos it was blocked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom