man i love drawing a goku!! (2nd thread...this isnt the first 1)

what do u think??

• its gr8!!! its 1 of the best!!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • very very nice!!!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • need some work, but still good

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ok...it sux....

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Best answers
yes....its me again...

i have decided to show u that im not a 3 years old child that cant draw so.........i did this!!!

(btw...i dont have a scanner so i took pics of them...hehe)

another pic...

and another 1...

now tell me that i need more detail... :p

Best answers
It looks a LOT like tracing. I sry, but I have that image, and it doesn't have extra shading or anything. Did you trace?

Best answers
i didnt trace
i just looked at the picture
i drew it bigger than the original so u could c it isnt tracing...
guess that's a compliment :)
but what did u mean about the shading?

Best answers
Nothing. It look like a replicate. If that isn't tracing, it is VERY good

Best answers
Dude, those are excellent. Especially if you didn't trace. Could you do a Vegeta? Or are you taking requests?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Nothing. It look like a replicate. If that isn't tracing, it is VERY good
I have drawn SSJ3 Gotenks full side view.
And it looks exactly like um, I got no scanner or digital camera
to claim this but I will soon :\ I always add "Effects" to my drawings.

Like I crush pencil led and wipe it across the painting to make
it look like dust is blowing at gotenks face and stuff.

Best answers
I'd be careful incase MrDomino comes in here acussing you of tracing/ripping your work like he did to me which has totally ****ed up my thread. But i will be starting a new one.

You would have needed to have that picture beside you all the time to created it that good, i used reference pictures when i do some artwork. But if you did that free hand with reference pictures its very nice.

But beware of MrDomino that butt muncher.

You need to work on your shading aswell, but MrDomino will say you ripped the shading aswell, if he see your work....

Best answers
10x all. and i can prove that i didnt trace. look at the original picture ( koblano has it...) and u can c that the part where i drew totally black are not the same as the original

and Vegeta's Briefs, ill try to to a vegeta after i finish my current drewing

peace y'all!! (street talk!! :))

Best answers
its ok i'm not accusing you of anything, its a very nice drawing. I hope to be doing a DBZ drawing soon which will be placed in my thread.

How long did it take you to create that piece of art?

Another thing that bothers me is this which you did

Then you come up with that picture at the top of the thread.... Strange if you ask me no once in the world can become that good at drawing within a matter of days. Took me 7 years to be where i am at.

Best answers
Hey Rene, don't bring up Domino. I not being a mod here at all but that is flaming, and if you look in your post that is somethin tha cucumba warned you against. Just warning you so that you won't get in trouble with a mod or something. Keep it down on Domino.

And on topic, did you draw that second one? bcuz is so, Rene is right. That is a little bit of a difference.

Best answers
Off topic: koblano, i posted that about Mr.Domino before i asked Cucumba to say something, i know what he said as i was talking to him at the time he posts that on my old thread.

On Topic: Got nothing to say yet until {-S-T-S-} replies to the posts above :tired:

Best answers
dude i swear if you didnt trace that you are like a god of drawin compared to me :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, those points that ReNe brought up are very interesting. I am also wondering why you took three different pictures of the same drawing. Is that SSJ3 Goku (the flat one, no shading, bad drawing, etc...) that ReNe posted up yours?

Best answers
SSJ_ReNe - yes, i did drew that drewing. realy! and no, i didnt trace it. as u said, they a ALMOST(!!), meaning they aren't identical... and how did i become that good? cause the first drewing it took me about 5 mins to do it...i was during math class...i got SO board so i did this in a few mins. that's how i became that good.
how long did it take me to draw this 1? hmmmmm i think about an hour or so. i know its a long time but this is me...
and yes, i did take the picture that u posted and drew it. DIDNT TRACE IT! ummmmmm

if u have anymore questions about did i trace it or not, i dont c the point of asking cause i told u already i didnt trace it and SSJ_ReNe said that they r not identical....

i drew today another 1 of ssj goku and ssj gohan (cell saga), both doing a kamehameha. but i gave it to a girl and i dont wanna take it back. it wont feel right... (yes she does look very very good in case u were wondering and NO IM NOT SENDING U A PIC OF HER!! :p )

i promised Vegeta's Briefs that i will do a vegeta for him. ill try to find a realy good pic of him and then ill do it. this time ill take a pic of it or scan it first, then ill give it to her! :)

hope that cleared ur doubts about my drewings and drewing skills...

Best answers
I never accused you of tracing, you just never said that the picture of goku that took you 5 minutes was done in 5 minutes and while in maths class. I know how you feel {-S-T-S-} because i have been accused by a person in these fourms, no need to mention his name. But good drawing of Goku, not bad for an hours work i normally spend a few hours of my work for shading and lines to get them correct.

Hope to see more of your work

Best answers
dude, ur drawings r the BEST!! u rock!! im looking at a pic and draw it, its still a beginer...if u have ANY tips for me pls share them

and about what u said, i dont get it y any1 will want to accuse of tracing...its just so lame...

Best answers
SSJ_ReNe - yes, i did drew that drewing. realy! and no, i didnt trace it. as u said, they a ALMOST(!!), meaning they aren't identical... and how did i become that good? cause the first drewing it took me about 5 mins to do it...i was during math class...i got SO board so i did this in a few mins. that's how i became that good.
read this MoofuJJ, i wrote it 2 posts before. ull c y i improved so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom