Man Dressed as Santa Kills 8

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just found this article on *****.

Freakin crazy. I mean, alone shooting an 8 year old child in the face?

What the ****.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can people like this guy just.. die? Please?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can people like this guy just.. die? Please?
You got your wish; the man was found dead, killed himself.

This happened over at West Covina. I'm out in the Inland Empire, so, not too far away :\

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some crazy bastards out there.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I heard in the news the guy wanted to kill his wife who wanted divorce or they already were divorced cant remember well. Problably someone got in the way and he killed more than he wanted, so he realizes his life wont be a big deal from now on and sets the house on fire and kills him self.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I heard in the news the guy wanted to kill his wife who wanted divorce or they already were divorced cant remember well. Problably someone got in the way and he killed more than he wanted, so he realizes his life wont be a big deal from now on and sets the house on fire and kills him self.
I don't know, this guy had to be pretty ****ed up. It was a little girl who answered the door, and he shot her in the face.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would it be tasteless of me to link to this youtube video?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTGlUMvbhSw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTGlUMvbhSw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom