Best answers
ok i feel really stupid asking this question because it is such a basic thing. I figured since it had to do with photoshop i could post it in the art work forum but if that isnt the case then just close the topic or w/e. Anyways i was wondering if there was a really good way to cut something out of like a backround and make it look really good without using that stupid tool wit the rope icon?? anywayz dont flame cuz this is a stupid question but i am a n00b to photoshop and i am just trying to learn how to do things with the program

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
how about the dotted rectangle one...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you hold your mouse down over the Lasso Tool (the dumb circle one) you'll get an option for Polygonal Lasso Tool. Select that and mess around with it. I'm not going to tell you how to use it. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
aight thnx all of u i expected to get flamed for asking a stupid question but i didnt :D

Ten

Best answers
Most of the arrogant people have been banned. Otherwise if they were here you would have been in for quite the flaming.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, hopefully all of us have grown up some. :) Hope to see some cool artstuff from ya soon.

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired
Best answers
i guess this makes me the coolest on the forums now eh?........uhmm....*cough* ;)

Best answers
i found a better way of doing it my right clicking on the lasso tool and selecting the magnetic one...................it wus under my nose the whole time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom