Man destroys leopard with his bare hands.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap, all this insane stuff with animals recently.. but damn thats crazy..

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
You know if this happened in America, PETA would be all over that guys butt.

Thats wicked though, would've sucked if ripping the tongue out didn't work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As the leopard was dying, a neighbour heard the screams and arrived to finish it off with a machete.
"OMG you stole my kill, you n00b!"

Seriously, did he feel like the big man after the guy put his hand in the leopards mouth and ripped it's tongue out to come up and stab it as it was dying with a machete?

Kudos to the first guy though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fact that he was over 70 and stood up for himself makes it awsome enough, the fact that he said "**** it" to the machette and went at it hands first makes him a legend \o/

Best answers
That guy is all kinds of insane. I wish he was my grandpa...cos then I'd actually have one...

Best answers
wtf. if a leopard attacked you, in america, and you went martial artist on it, the peta would be all over you? ****. its not like leopards run around downtown with its homies. i think if i got attacked by say, a BEAR, and i whooped its ass, i didnt start it yo. self defence.

thats pretty crazy though. he was prolly like rock lees dad and opened up his gates and was drunk and went nuts. or he went super saiyan. oh noes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... He dropped his machete a.k.a "a large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation", reached into a leapard's mouth and ripped out it's tongue. That is possibly the most badass thing I've ever heard of in my entire life, and ever will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****... If a leapord attacked me, I'd run for my life. When I'm motivated, I'm faster then a cheetah :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa,

That's crazy..., killing that beasty by pulling its tongue out, and he's over 70's?

Damnz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****. That is some grade A Orcish Horde Repugnant Type ****. That is a mushroom-cloud-laying mother ****er.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough* where the hells the proof of this? i mean, if they saw the toungless carcass, well... somebody came along after and sliced it up with machete's, so who's to say somebody didnt kill the thing with a machete then take out its tounge? sorry but i find it hard to believe a leopard would let its prey go into its mouth and pull at its toungue, its probably got uber high reflexes, and this 70 year old man was quick enough, strong enough to pull out an organ thats attached all the way down the gullet... yeah really believable... not to mention the leopard wouldnt die from it as it isnt a fatal wound.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus! Thats one bad ass dude! Alot of things with animals today. Kinda crazy. Damn if someone taped that , I think they'd S*** their pants from the pure hardcoreness....

Best answers
not to mention the leopard wouldnt die from it as it isnt a fatal wound.
Read the entire thing. He only injured it. The guy with the machete killed it while it was writhing in pain. With the adrenaline and stuff, I don't think it's too hard to believe that this guy could have done it. The guy is a badass, who here would have dropped the machete to pull out it's tongue? I've gotta detract a couple of points because he said the voice came from God though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a tongue is one big bunch of muscles, especially one that is built to position a struggeling lump of food in order to mercilessly tore it to pieces.

a big part of the blood circulation goes trough there, losing a tongue can be fatal due to blood loss, altough that takes a while. but keep in mind they didnt mention that being the fatal blow.. others just ended it with machettes.

even tough it seems im defending, i dont believe it myself either. anyone could come up with this story, no proof here.

Best answers
makind kicks itself at the moment and i think it will continue untill its dead.(i wont be long to mankinds extintion)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's nice but it has nothing to do with ripping out tongues or leopards or old men or machetes.

All that aside I do believe this story, if only because an animal trashing about wildy means that all he would have had to do was get a decent grip on the thing and the animal could have torn the tongue out itself by accident in the struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom