Man destroys leopard with his bare hands.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've read lots of stories of acts under adrenaline (children lifting flipping cars off their parents, people running through fire to save their children without feeling pain etc) and apparently humans only use 10% of their potential (until an ancient Namek unlocks their potential and they become Mystic :O!!!) so I don't think it's too unreasonable for a man to literally 'reach into the lions mouth' and just rip out the tongue without thinking about it.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
*cough* where the hells the proof of this? i mean, if they saw the toungless carcass, well... somebody came along after and sliced it up with machete's, so who's to say somebody didnt kill the thing with a machete then take out its tounge? sorry but i find it hard to believe a leopard would let its prey go into its mouth and pull at its toungue, its probably got uber high reflexes, and this 70 year old man was quick enough, strong enough to pull out an organ thats attached all the way down the gullet... yeah really believable... not to mention the leopard wouldnt die from it as it isnt a fatal wound.
There's an article on MSNBC of it. It was on their cable channel as well. I can dig the link up for you if you really want.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me, having the tongue pulled out of your head would be completely lethal. Blood loss would drain you fast, completely aside from not being able to breathe while it is flooding into your lungs. You could pull out a leapord's tongue with enough strength too, it isn't as though it is attached through cement or anything. The tongue's purpose isn't to wrestle, that is the jaw's function, the tongue is much more vulnarable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Extremely hardcore/crazy/resolute mofos, back in the day, would kill themselves by biting their own tongues off. So yes it's definitely deadly. The blood loss is major.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but what kind of retarded leopard would let somebody pull at its toungue without biting they guys hand? by biting i mean, a bone crushing grip, a household dog can crush the bones in your hand, a full size leopard? >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If a leopard was in my direction looking at me, I'd fight it. It's just like in World of Warcraft. You'll kill it of, but of course you're a level 2 fighter and the leopard is a level 7 monster. You kill it and steal it's items before it revives into the bushes and trys to kill you again. There you have it, this is what I would do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it believeable(sp) For one thing, those villagers strength could be 2xs stronger than ours, for one, they spend all day and night hunting, catching, and wrestling animals for food. And for another, humans adrinaline maxes out our strength when need be. For example, I can punch a hole in my wall when im mad, but when im not, i just leave a normal sized dent. It's just a burst of energy when you're mad, or in danger of something. So the grasp of his anger, and the wild movements of the Lepards head, couldve caused an unpleasent friction that snapped it loose.

Best answers
Is so when you are mad you gain some strength though are more rekless.
And as you fear something(i mean real fear) the adrenalin makes time pass more slowly than before and you gain wery mutch strenght
normaly you use ~10% of your muskels(strenght)
when mad you use ~17%-19% of muskels
under adrenalin you use 30%-100% of muskels pluss it adds faster reaktion speed and dimed sense of pain(i dont know the exact words for this but it means you feel less pain)

so it can be done.But that leopard was sleepy ore something
if some one tries to rip your toung out , what would you do.
(toung ript of then bloodloss is ecual to cut of hand but bleeding of toung is harder to spop while it is inside on mouth)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go humans, we show yet again that humans are better then all animals, and everything else on the planet.

Best answers
I think its the other way around.
Humans are the canser of this planet.They consume it an area is dry and only way to survive is to spread to another area.There fore humaniti resembles more like a virus than a mammal.
They arnt alone to the path of its own destruktion, they take all living with them as they go.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corefinder said:
I think its the other way around.
Humans are the canser of this planet.They consume it an area is dry and only way to survive is to spread to another area.There fore humaniti resembles more like a virus than a mammal.
They arnt alone to the path of its own destruktion, they take all living with them as they go.
Perhaps, but we still totally boss everything in our path. That alone makes us better then everything else. I don't even need to bother going in depth with this, it is so obvious we are the best thing this planet has evolved yet.

But I digress, that man is a real man.

Best answers
No it makes us wors than leetches.
If i wuold be nature id be wery shamed and angerd.
(Humans dont boss every thing most definetli not.
4 elements aka forses of nature.)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Corefinder said:
No it makes us wors than leetches.
If i wuold be nature id be wery shamed and angerd.
(Humans dont boss every thing most definetli not.
4 elements aka forses of nature.)
"Nature" doesnt exist as person.

It's a whole, including human, animals, plants, the earth etc.

Every action has its reaction, everything we do and the respons of it is natural.

If we would kill every animals on the planet, it would be natural way of life, since we are a part of it.

Best answers
Nature is prime god of my religion.(and 4 lesser gods enyway not important)
(if humans kill all animals then they will die with them)
ecosystem would be out balanced.(definetly not natural)
(and not to forget humans still are animals to, not as a curse word but as a group cause humans arnt plants ore bakterias and there are no other groups)

Im sory didnt mean to get of topic.Will not happen again.(Yes it was Agent Smith saw it on tv little time ago)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leopard. Tongue Ripping. Machetes.

None of this philosophy has anything to do with any of those things. If this thread is going to stay open I respectfully ask that we keep this on-topic.

That being said...if you want to argue that man is not the dominant species on the planet, feel free to put those theories in a separate thread (that will likely be promptly destroyed by tongue-wielding leopard-slaying maniacs).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
corefinder said:
Yes, you're paraphrasing Agent Smith's speech in The Matrix, well done you.

The fact is, this regular guy did something completely irrational which saved his life. If he tried to run the leopard would've just caught up and pounced on him. Not only did he stay and fight but he reached inside it's mouth and tore it's tongue out. I can't imagine 99% of the global population trying something like that. I'm surprised he gets any farming done without his huge testicles getting in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom