Man Commits Suicide After Learning Harry Potter Spoiler

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damit , why didn't he just ram his head into a wall or something ? he would of forgotten what he overheard :eek:. It's just a book , why does it need to be the end of a life ? why does it have to be so tragic ? sure it's good that you are interested in something or maybe someone in your life , but why is it liked enough that you would commit suicide (it's understandable in some cases if the person has alot of pain that he or she may feel emotionally or physicaly , we as humans try to prevent that from happening as much as we can , but over a book ? even if i lost my pc i wouldn't kill myself , I might be pissed sure , but why would i commit suicide ?)

Best answers
^You did read the thread right? It's all from a joke site.
Pretty funny though, what's sad is that I actually believed it for a second :D

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
damit , why didn't he just ram his head into a wall or something ? he would of forgotten what he overheard :eek:. It's just a book , why does it need to be the end of a life ? why does it have to be so tragic ? sure it's good that you are interested in something or maybe someone in your life , but why is it liked enough that you would commit suicide (it's understandable in some cases if the person has alot of pain that he or she may feel emotionally or physicaly , we as humans try to prevent that from happening as much as we can , but over a book ? even if i lost my pc i wouldn't kill myself , I might be pissed sure , but why would i commit suicide ?)

SailorAlea said:
You guys do realize this is a humor site? "Paula Abdul considered for Supreme Court position"? The whole site is fictitious humor.
Ehm... she just said it was a joke,

Like anyone would commit suicide for only a book. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Family and friends who gathered for a candlelight memorial outside Mr. Ralston’s house remembered a man who seemed to live only for Harry Potter – and wondered if they could have done anything to prevent his tragic fate.

http://www.borowitzreport.com/

how bout... you know... giving him a real life? o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , joke or no joke , why would someone even joke about something like that ? Harry Potter fan's can't be like that anyway ? why can't they just stick to simple jokes or parody's like the next Harry Pothead ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
So a book has sadly killed a man and destroyed a rainforest.

and yeh CS should be allowed at all <_< ... if a book kills ppl and its allowed why not CS too?

beh anyway this human is a dumbass... i think its pretty stupid... also thats one reason why i hate reading books.... cuz they make my mood only worse <_<

joke beside: may this could be really happend anytime? for journalist it isnt that important but maybe this could be real? >_<

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
well , joke or no joke , why would someone even joke about something like that ? Harry Potter fan's can't be like that anyway ? why can't they just stick to simple jokes or parody's like the next Harry Pothead ?
Because people are bored and got nothing usefull to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Because people are bored and got nothing usefull to do?

naaahhhh people like that just hang around a web forum for an anime based mod all day =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
32? Thirty freakin Two? Usually the men of that age reads the Wall Street Journal, not harry potter. OM freakin Gosh, and they say that humans are the smartest of all species. -_-

We are the smartest, just not the most intelligent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
so ....? if your not intelligent how can you be smart ? (O-o")

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are not seeing the satire in Dewd's post so I will break it down. We're the most evolved species (with the biggest brains) but people in general tend to be moronic and act out their feelings in stupid ways like suicide. Either way, I don't think anyone would kill themself over a Harry Potter book. Generally those people seem to be happy go lucky about their reading and although they would be pissed to no end and highly disappointed that a book they'd waited years for had been ruined, they wouldn't have any reason not to wait another couple of years for the next one.

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
You'll notice it's only the humans are the only ones sayin it o_o

The humans that are REALLY smart will tell you that humans are intelligent, yes, but their power lies in their ingenuity. HOWEVER, they're not smart enough to harness it...

I believe I'll put it into words right here and now, which everybody will essentially say (some will be coherent, some not): "I just don't get, what the hell was wrong with this person?"
off topic: what are you a sayain? I hope you noticed the sarcasm...
on topic: He must have been dumb. If he was 32 then why didnt he kill himself before harry potter came out if that was all he had to live for. He could've at least read the book. What were the people he heard reading the whole book outloud jeez theres more to the book than one thing.
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
OMG! I'ts the same thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now if only we could get this done with all the LotR fans that came out of the closet during the movie heydays...

Best answers
So stupid humans should die.
(lost my faith in humanity at age of 7 and never got it back
for real)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, that may be funny and all... but spoilers do suck and I hate when kids think they're funny by saying crap like that... whether it's harry potter or some other thing. It is just immaturity...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i actually believed that for a sec cuz i mean wtf, there was a murder cuz of pokemon cards, there was attempted murder cuz of a tamagotchi and there was a murder cuz of a sword from Ultima Online what is this world coming to >_>

Best answers
Don't forget the stabbing of clan rivals after a Counter-Strike match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom