Makosen N Gekiretsukodan R Different!!

Master Asia

M
Anyways, yea i just noticed that both these attacks from Piccolo are different. So just to clear things up.

-Makosen: used by Piccolo-Daimao, most likely during Dragonball since Piccolo was still known as Piccolo-Daimao. Piccolo gathers ki into both his arms, then fires a blast from each, one after the other. Not a particularly powerful attack when compared to some of the later moves, but it almost killed Goku once.

-Chobakuretsumaha(known as Gekiretsukodan in the DBZ video games): This is Piccolo's "ultimate Ki blast". He powers up the blast between the palms of his hands in front of his chest, then releases the blast. -the move he uses on Cell during Cell saga.

So yeah, these 2 moves are different. Just wanted to confirm it as it was discussed in another topic. When i heard these 2 mentioned and thought of the same i told myself no, cuz ive seen piccolo use this in Dragonball and then saw piccolo use Gekiretsukodan in the fight against Cell.

Best answers
But if u watch it in english he tunes Masenko and so does gohan

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey DoBi watch the flames. If I see you flame somebody else you'll get a warning.

Didn't piccolo have another blast that he shot out of one arm while he held his wrist with the other arm for support?

Master Asia

M
DoBi, i did a 5 min research and had a momentary flash back so it means i have no life? ROFLMAO!

Didn't piccolo have another blast that he shot out of one arm while he held his wrist with the other arm for support?
Yea he did have this, its another 1 of his stronger attacks.
Btw DoBi, this next attack took me 30 sec to find + 10 sec to copy n paste :shocked:

Bakurikimaha: Piccolo Daimao's ultimate ki attack(from Dragonball?). Extremely powerful ki blast shot from one hand, the other gripping the shooting hand's wrist for support. The time Piccolo shot this one might possibly be the biggest ki blast fired in the first series(of Dragonball im guessing).

Best answers
man...this would help piccolo a LOT in ps! good job dude....just hope esf crew will put this into mind.

Best answers
Hrm, I am pretty sure Masenko was his strongest attack, next to SBC. It was something he used when he was trying to finish someone off, or when he was using the last of his energy for an attack, but I could be wrong.

I think Masenko should be made great for PSing, but horrible for nuking. Give it it's current blast radius, but make it cost less ki to charge, and easy to pour ki into while psing.

Best answers
Originally posted by Xavior Trikiri
Makankosappo = Special Beam Cannon.
yea, the literal meaning of that is Special Screw Attack of the Devil, I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku

Yes. I think it was the strongest attack in DB. But I'm too lazy to look up the name. I think he might use it once in DBZ, too.

And it's screw beam of the devil; something close to that.

Orz

Best answers
In the Japanese version, Kami is God and Piccolo is Satan, which is why his beam is 'the devil's beam'... of course, Funimation didn't want to tell the world that God is a wrinkly old green man living in the clouds, and I can't blame them.

Best answers
im a what now?....damn....grrr...

well done Master Asia good research going on here hope the team bear this in mind in later beta's it would be nice for piccolo to have a another *good* ps'ing beam

Best answers
piccolo uses masenko in the funanimation version
that is the american version

piccolo uses the other attacks in the blue water version
that is the japanese version with english language
there the masenko is called magic beam
and the other attack is Makansodanfor
or something

thats the true!!

Best answers
The only time I have ever seen Piccolo use the Masenko is when Cell and Gohan were PSing Kames. All though I know he created it during DB as a counter to the kame if I am correct?

Here are two other beams that Piccolo used, one is the so called "Makosen" and the other I'm not sure if it is named, so I will rely on you guys that have seen japanese episodes to tell me.

Makosen.gif Unknown Piccolo Beam.gif

Master Asia

M
Thats not Makosen!! Thats Chobakuretsumaha(Gekiretsukodan)!!

Whoever uploaded that gif and called it makosen needs to get beaten for false info.

Heres an image of Makosen.

This isnt an animated image but he shoots a ki blast like you see there from each hand, right after the other.

THe gif you have there is Chobakuretsumaha(Gekiretsukodan).

-Yes i know im a Dragonball/Z fanatic.

Best answers
Yeah, after going to that site it appears that funimation screwed things up once again. It is in fact the Chobakuretsumaha which piccolo shot at Cell. Do you have any information on that other attack that I posted?

EDIT:

After futher investigation it appears that it is ether "Makousen" or "Chou Baku Retsu Ma Ha", it all depends on where you go to find out. The site that you directed me to states what you already have. However after visiting a number of different sites I found that they had this to say:

Bakuriki "Demon Blast": Piccolo Daimaou's most powerful energy blast that he destroys the World Capitol with. He grips his right hand and lets loose an enormous blast of energy.

Chou Baku Retsu Ma Ha: During the 23rd Tenkaichi Budoukai, this was Piccolo's "Trump Card". It was probably the most powerful attack performed in Dragon Ball and destroyed almost everything on Papaya Island. Piccolo needs to charge up for a long time before carrying out the attack, but when he's ready, he spreads all of his appendages out and lets loose a fantastic growing dome of destruction with him at the center.

Chou Baku Retsu Ma Ha: Another description of the same attack. A very powerful blast which Piccolo performs by charging up his Ki with both hands in front of his torso. He uses this on Goku at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai

Makousen "Magic (Demon) Light Beam": Piccolo Daimaou's answer to the Kamehame-ha.

Masenkou "Devil Blast": This is Gohan's first real attack. He uses it against Nappa, although it proves to be pretty useless. To perform the attack, he raises both of his hands above his head, gathers energy between them, and then shoots a blast at his opponent.

So which source is actually right is in question. Again I ask anyone that has seen the Japanese episodes and knows what the correct names are for a little help on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom