Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i only like explosion and homing ability

• i dont like them at all

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know the reason why it was made smaller because the team said they couldn't see their opponent when firing. I think it should be brought back to how it was before, large beams, large explosions, with an exception for the generic beam.

How it would work would be once you shoot a Signature BEAM (kamehameha, masenko, galit gun, final flash, trunks attack forgot the name) the screen would zoom out once you release to shoot. Since there's a way to zoom out, it could automatically zoom out so that the beam is large but you're still able to see where you are aiming.

also, the explosions should look be much bigger, nuff said

I also think that when you put the crosshair over a player, the beam would home in to them when it changes to color red. If the crosshair isn't color red it won't home in. For instance i shoot a beam and it passes my opponent, I therefore cannot bring the beam back to hit them. However with this idea, the beam would go for the player again, so even though it passes them, you still can have a way to meneuver it.

Can anyone PM me on how to make the spirit bomb larger? I have the sprite viewer and editor. When i try to enlarge the picture, it is not compatible, the size.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I dont think it matters that much. all that matters to me is the actual damage range. It seems that even the FF cant cover half map with its damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think that the explosion radius should also affect the damage range as well.. it's SOO easy to dodge beams, even the signature attacks because they're so small.. if it's FF, just teleport 4 times to get away

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats in 1.2 but in 1.1 FF easily turned everything to dust. U just couldnt escape. And that was one of the reasons I like vegeta so much. Now look at him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i dont think ff, big bang should not be insta kills for every full charged.. make the blast radius larger and those near the actual center would be inta killed.. i think spirit bomb should be allowed to charge longer and larger.. it barely matches the explosion of the final flash.. if goku can charge it longer, and larger, it would most def be able to reach the final flash status.. just make it more slower, much more slower.. beside i dont think anybody would allow goku on a server to charge the spirit bomb for like 10 minutes straight, of course they would attack.. if it's like a teammode, they can protect goku while he can charge a super spirit bomb.. i think to reach the max charge for spirit bomb would take 2 minutes.. it would have to be very noticable as well..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 minutes is an eternity when you're in esf. A single second can make all the difference in a fight, so i think 2 minutes should go down to, oh lets say 50 secs- 1 min 10 secs. And yeah, vegeta is just some guy nowadays. No more gigantic explosion killing everyone (including yourself lol) in sight. Most energy attacks have a much smaller damage radius. If they would kick it up a notch, things might get interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think 2 minutes, maybe 1 min and 30 sec would be perfect for spirit bomb.. do you know how long goku charged one to finally defeat buu? if you're able to get a super charged spirit bomb for that amount while your teammates defend you, that attack should easily be the strongest attack in the game, the largest attack as well.. it would be very hard to pull off put if you could, would be very rewarding

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Asking for the explosions to be bigger is insane. They're one hit kill beams, they don't need to take up half of a map.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How big would this spirit bomb be? 2 minutes is ok if the sb were to be friggen huge; otherwise, it shouldnt take so much time. I would enjoy seeing a sb that is in proportion to the one used against buu ^_^. Anyways, there is some sort of a homing sytem already. If you shoot a beam past someone, and then place the target reticle on top of your enemy, the beam will circle around (providing it doesnt hit anything) and will hit the player. I've tried it b4, so dont think im just making this up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Asking for the explosions to be bigger is insane. They're one hit kill beams, they don't need to take up half of a map.
htats why i said dont make them one hit kill.. there would be an exception for spirit bomb if able to charge it for 1 min 30 sec full.. i didnt say take up the half the whole map, but it should be larger.. final flash never took anyones life, nor did big bang in one hit.. it should take off less damage but made larger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
definitly.
offtopic is the fact that FF is slow makes a disadvantage in PS?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know.. thats seems like a good idea... the more powerful a beam is, the bigger it is plus the slower it moves

Best answers
But didn't they like decrease some of the attack's power? Also, I would like that big energy blob back when you shoot like a kamehameha,gallik gun, final flash, etc. etc.

Also I don't like that homing Idea \P

Best answers
you could maybe try to make it where you switch veiw and you look from the front of the beam and controll it from their

Best answers
I think it'd look cooler if the beam view extended behind your character as opposed to the front of the beam.
Maybe there can be an option to set, so you can choose if you want the view to scroll to the front of the beam, or behind your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom