Making sensu beans have there own button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to select teleport with the 1-0 keys, why do you have to do that for the beans, it makes you detarget someone, and it slows you down because you have to hit the key hit mouse1 hit another key to attack, I think the sensu should be assigned its own key.

>.> I know this was suggested before, long time ago, so I brought it up again because it really would be more conveinient.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
having ki blast set to another button would also be more convinient, so you could throw a few blasts at someone in the middle of melee without losing lock.

they declined that, they said there were too many buttons already >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its set for key 8 right? Then let it be an instant eat, instead of switching over to it.

Best answers
Sierra Sonic said:
You don't have to select teleport with the 1-0 keys, why do you have to do that for the beans
Because you need to grab a bean bag, open it, and move the bean to your mouth using your hands?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya it would be nice.....But it would be nice to if every attack had it's own button,wouldn't it?

Best answers
But it would be nice to if every attack had it's own button,wouldn't it?
I would be the only one who could use it , coz I have a 10 button mouse...

Best answers
just script a bind to make it use the bean automatically if it worries you that much ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my opinion i think the sensu beans are useless since you respawn anyway.. of course yea yea my score i'll have more deaths if i dont have the bean bag! still.. i think it's useless.. unless theres a mode thats similar to CS in a way where you have to wait till your team is dead or something has been completed.. maybe capture dragonball mode... maybe later make it CS way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bean are lame ... it's unfair if you're fighting anyone and he eats beans ... then improve it ???
it should be a disadvantage when you eat a bean ... and that's the way it is ...

I think it's a good suggestion, but I dislike it, cause of this point and then you couldn't throw beans

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Nretep. Sensu beans are an unfair advantage of one player over another. That's what they're supposed to be. Why make it any easier to use? Especially mid-battle, like just before somebody hit you with melee, especially with the new melee system where you can still counter even if you weren't looking when you got hit. Keep beans the way they are.

Best answers
ScavengeR said:
just script a bind to make it use the bean automatically if it worries you that much ;)
ya... bind some key to execute the sequence
slot8
+attack
lastinv

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sierra Sonic said:
You don't have to select teleport with the 1-0 keys, why do you have to do that for the beans, it makes you detarget someone, and it slows you down because you have to hit the key hit mouse1 hit another key to attack, I think the sensu should be assigned its own key.

>.> I know this was suggested before, long time ago, so I brought it up again because it really would be more conveinient.
In reference to it detargetting, in 1.2 there will be no lock on so you won't have to worry about that. Then you can bind a bean to a key or just use the button you bound to use last attack, its only hitting one more button (including the mouse click). Just go to bean, then use Q (used last attack for me) to go back to melee :].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens said:
slot8
+attack
lastinv
yup thats all u need to do and because of the no targeting including this would be a waste when u can already do it

and u can throw beans with secondary fire last i looked so making it a buttion would mean u cant do that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens said:
slot8
+attack
lastinv
I would more suggest in

slot8;wait;+attack;-attack;lastinv

I'm not 100% sure if this works ... but it doesn't matter ... there's no need for me to eat beans with on click ... I dislike beans ... and I like the allowsensu CVAR ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
yup thats all u need to do and because of the no targeting including this would be a waste when u can already do it

and u can throw beans with secondary fire last i looked so making it a buttion would mean u cant do that
they should be able to target who yiou want to throw the bean to so u juss dont throw it and miss throwing it to someone.. in the show they dont throw it and miss, usually they'll catch it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they dont always catch everything

seems to me gohan didnt catch the fusion earing if u cant toss it then just aim and practice more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
they dont always catch everything

seems to me gohan didnt catch the fusion earing if u cant toss it then just aim and practice more
fusion earring = sensu bean

doesnt seem right... i didnt say everything i said bean.. and besides gohan wasnty paying too much attention when goku threw the earring.. he was surprised. but if sum1 is askin for a bean, and u throw it its so retarded if u'd have to run across the map coz u accidently overshot the throw, or if you're in the sky they'd have to fly all the way to the ground to grab the bean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
fusion earring = sensu bean
fusion earring has almost exactly the same size as a sensu bean

imkongkong said:
and besides gohan wasnty paying too much attention when goku threw the earring.. he was surprised. but if sum1 is askin for a bean, and u throw it its so retarded
- you said: Gohan didn't pay attention ... that's the reason he didn't catch it
- you said: If a player asks for a bean, he should be able to catch it
- result: if a player asks, he can come close to you, and then you won't miss him ... if not, you've to aim (ever saw anyone you couldn't throw a bean ???) ... it depends on the thrower

helping a friend with giving him a bean ??? ... help him with fighting his opponet ... if there's no, you can give him a bean easily or let him search his own beans

imkongkong said:
if u'd have to run across the map coz u accidently overshot the throw, or if you're in the sky they'd have to fly all the way to the ground to grab the bean
train throwing a bean ... and all is ok
ESF isn't based on throwing sensu beans ;)

also: I think you're missing the topic ... it was about bind "eating-sensu" to one key ...
as I said before ... beans are lame ... it's just cowardish to eat one (because most eat it during a 1on1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom