Best answers
hi guys and sorry to the staff and board for my pass posts... well im making a perfect cell skin check it out.... its only the layout of it im going to add details later. and can a modeler make some wings for me thanx :)

well whadoya think... all credits go to the esf team for making the cell2 model.. i dont the exact person who made it so im thinking the whole team. :)

Best answers
Hmm thats pretty good but lookin at some cell pics i would say taht you should broaden the shoulders a little and lower his head and make the green darker.

Best answers
ha.. im not a modeller sorry :( im reskinning cell form 2 made by the esf team. but im getting someone to add some wings to him and fix him up some :)

Best answers
yeah it looks ok, but if u want a perfect cell to reskin then i think u should look for the one on the GSF site, they have one there. but ur model still looks ok, although u do need some1 to modify him.

Best answers
Definatly not bad at all for your first try, but you should try experiment with shading effects

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm Lol is not skinned yet that's just the model Slander if you think it was skinned.

Best answers
didnt i just say at the top that it was just the layout. im going to add the details and all later cuse i got a lot of other things to do... and that girl with the black hair looks good :)

Best answers
Arg, I can see it now. I really dislike it, no offence. Chest... needs to be broader, shoulders also, and add more leg muscle and arm muscle. You've also got to make the arms slightly longer with elbows
-UltraPerfectCel.

Best answers
hm... i said i didnt make the model! im just making a skin to it. if i said that i made the model then crit. on it ok! dag... im making a skin not a model! i dont model! ok people!

Best answers
edited

i edited the skin more... now it looks like this... there still is more work need to be done with it. i dont care what yall say about it since its my first skin and none of yall seem to care :S well check it out... ;)

Best answers
Ugg, pink. I hate pink, hehe. Anyways hes starting to look better, but he looks like hes fighting at 1% power... other than that your doing good. Keep up the work, :D.
-UltraPerfectCel

Best answers
i hate pink too... im going to change it to purple since it is his color.. lol. im going to add muscle definition as well so look foward to seeing it 3:00 p.m. eastern time :)

Best answers
it looks very pretty cool, but still u really need some1 to edit the model, but suppose that was a perfect cell model, ur skin would be very off the hock awesome! :)

Best answers
ugrade :(

here's an upgrade to the cell skin. i dont really like it since the legs look blurry. i have to edit that. although im not a modeler i still need someone to make some wings and touch the model up some. i think im going to quit this and make a freeza form skin since i have a model for him and it would be easier to do... well here's the update :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom