making hiei from yu yu hakusho

Best answers
Oh my dear god. I've pee'd myself. This is for ESF? You should make him replace Piccolo.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Being a big YuYu Hakusho fan, I like that model alot, and I'll keep an eye on your progress, it's coming along very nicely! :D

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to burst your bubbles, but i dont think he can have it be for esf with the hair he has... lol

ZuL

Best answers
Please man, it's a good model, but skip the super smoothing plz >_< if you're gonna have it like that, then it won't even run in HL2. Not in any newer games either :D that's like 20-30000 polys.

To try and look through all that smoothing, I think you should make the scarf baggier/bigger. There may be some other stuff you need to fix, but nothing major from what I can see...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
not to burst your bubbles, but i dont think he can have it be for esf with the hair he has... lol
its not for esf...

Best answers
its not for esf. its gonna be for a mod. and why not mesh smooth it? i like looking at it like that better :)

K

Best answers
its gonna be for a yyh mod thats comin out on quake3

Best answers
dont stop man, i've been dyin' to see some yu yu models, and yours is lookin fantastic, keep up the great work!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i were to gues id say this was built using shapes,

and smoothed alot,

i say this cuz the feet you can get the exact shape by making a 1 stack cylinder and shaping it to that then hitting smooth

and the pants look cylindershaped and smoothed,

it looks nice and smooth from the pics, but its usable in its smoothed form, show us an unsmoothed pic if ya got one,

(i was seeing how many times i could say smooth in a post and have it somewhat legible)

smooth, smooth smooth,

Best answers
Nice... I've never heard of this anime before, but I'd like to say a few things

His pants look way too big, especially compared to that picture up at the top. His feet are also very large, and need more shaping, since they look too box-like... Similar to eye-glass cased... only bigger.

Best answers
Look at maggems Hiei model

not to put you down or anything.

Best answers
actually this first 3 pics in the update aren't smoothed at all. only the bottom right 1 is smoothed. i'll fix the pants and the shoes but after 2 hours of striaght modeling i was a little impatient with the feet

Best answers
no offense bebi Vegeta but plz stick to the subject. my model or my posthas nothing to till with anime catfight tournement

Best answers
Feet look a little too big and flat :/

no offense though,it's looking good overall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That model looks great, but the feet and pants need alot of work. Well the ankles are VERY skinny and the pants/legs need to be longer. Other than that bro, the model is very finely crafted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom