Making DB and SB more fluid

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the DeathBall and the Spirit Ball should have a charge thats more fluid. When you charge those attacks you can see the "jumpiness" of them when they grow larger. Instead of having 8 frames that have those attacks get bigger in size, you should have 16 or more so the ball of energy looks like its progressing in its girth and not having the size change so abruptly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I think that the DeathBall and the Spirit Ball should have a charge thats more fluid. When you charge those attacks you can see the "jumpiness" of them when they grow larger. Instead of having 8 frames that have those attacks get bigger in size, you should have 16 or more so the ball of energy looks like its progressing in its girth and not having the size change so abruptly.
But those arnt frames. You can clearly see the animation with all the sizes.

Its the whole animation sequence. Its just made so that it gets bigger every time it runs throo. Basicly it gets bigger every time you reach frame 1 (or the last one im not to shure).

So its the code that makes it bigger not the actual sprite XD

But i dont realy mind the jumpines. As long as it gets the job done XD

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still good, shouldn't you be looking where you aim it rather than examine your possible-world-ender, afterall you're not me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom