Making a RPGMaker 2000 dbz game

Best answers
Hey guess waht guys?!?! im makeing a game call Dragonball AF: The game cool huh I need sum *skips off* wait this is being made with RPGMaker 2000 it aint 3D and i need sum animaters and sum people to make the website and sum Beta testers and mappers. email me a [email protected] to join the team!

GrItTiS,

REVERSE

Best answers
whoooo beta tester right here lol i have no REAL knowledge in anyting for making games.. oh well...

Best answers
ok your in but ill let you in if you do me a favor find someone with awesom web making skillz

Best answers
Id like to beta test aswell, I'll look for web help =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can make a webpage (with a free web source heh) But I'd really like to help make characters or anything you need.

Best answers
ok cell you can help make char ill send you what my chars wanna look like just gimmie email

Best answers
if its easy to learn in a short amount of time ill try helping out also :D

Best answers
DragonBall AF is a new DragonBall series being developed in Japan right at this moment. The series is supposed to be called "Dragon Ball AF" and the AF is supposed to stand for either 1. After Future, 2. Alternate Future, 3. Another Future most likely (1).

I looked up more information about this situation from much larger more in depth sites and I found out several things. Each is sort of different, but the majority of them call this new series a freaking hoax, or a idea by Akira Toriyama made awhile ago which never flew and also some say it is very real. Which it might be, but everyone has different opinions.

In Dragon Ball AF Raditz is back as a Super Saiya-jin even goes SSJ 3, Freiza and Kooler fuse, Cell absorbs Android 8, Goku goes Super Saiya-jin level 5 and then 6 also goku learns how to fuse with 3 people. If this show is not a hit in Japan, there is not going to be a chance that it's going to come to North America, sorry to all you hardcore DB fans.

I have collected a bunch of DragonBall AF Pics and some Gifs, look in pics section. This whole thing is not a very detailed discription but why would you need a detailed one. This one is good because it has all you need to know and pretty much all there is to know about DragonBall AF. Also one more thing don't be to worried that it isn't true because every one said that DragonBall GT was fake, but no it wasn't, it was very real!

REVERSE

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Dont you think that sounds stupid? I mean SSJ5 and the return of Raditz? Doesn't that sound a little far-fetched, even for DBZ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sent you an email, reverse... atleast to the one in the first post, so check it out. :) also can you tell me your aim name?

Edit/Id like to map aswell and maybe do the sounds, this looks fun :)

Best answers
You know AF isnt real right? Besides i have a few kinds of 2d art skills more or less, Depends on how serious you guys are

Best answers
so who cares if it isnt real its gonna be a cool game anyway

Edit: cell do you have RPGMaker 2000? if you dont you cant help but thats okay! i can send it to you! YAY

Best answers
Why dont you use rpgmaker 2003?!
It'll add a cool sidebattle affect and some
new event possibilities otherwise its very
similliar to rpgmaker 2000

Best answers
I cant I would have to buy something again. but someone could give me it

edit:hey froggo wanna help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is the site I've made for DBAF. Ill finish making the other pages soon so just look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom