Making a new sig for a friend.

Best answers
Ok, I thought Grega's signature might need to be updated. So here's what I've put together.

So basicly I want people's opinion on it and of course, Grega's. If you want to keep the current one it's all good too though and if you like this new one I'll make a avatar to match.
The main reason I seek C&C on it is because there is something itching me about it and I cant quite put my finger on what it is and because it helps one improve. Also his hair is a bit blue-ish at the right side of his face, I fixed it up, but it's still noticable.
It also bugs me how challenging it is to get a good quality Dragon Ball stock -_- so if you want something else than Trunks tell me too. :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, if I were Grega, I would take it. It stands out (In a good way).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little too simple for my tastes. I'd try to spice it up a bit, maybe a render, vector, or some brushing?

Best answers
I did brush it, I just didnt over-brush it. Decided to keep it a bit simple but nice looking, maybe I overdid the simpleness. I may change it a bit later when I'm back on.
Thanks for the coments and keep them coming if there are any more.

Dark Vegeta13 said:
trunks is overrated (to all trunks fans i say =P)
It's my understanding that he likes Trunks, but since the past two sigs I made for him were with that character I did mention in my post if he wanted any other character instead.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it looks awsome, ill take it ^^ say can you add a vegeta to that sig :p so its boath of them ^^ something like in the current one on each side of the name :p

If its to much work than you dont nead to ^^ all in all i give it a 10/10

THX in advance ^^

Dark Vegeta13 said:
trunks is overrated (to all trunks fans i say =P)
Why you little...

Best answers
Ok, modified it and added Vegeta on the right side.

Vegeta might be slightly bigger compared to the size of Trunks, not sure if i succeeded making them equally big. Then the theme of the pictures are a bit different, I wanted a more passive picture of Vegeta but didnt find any decent quality one, I might change it if i find one.
--

Resized Vegeta a bit.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not much of a fan of the blending in the sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think the blending makes both pictures look a lot less good. Especially the Vegeta pic has way too high contrast now. I also think the background doesn't suit the characters' personalities.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks allmoast perfect :p

Can you make the color scheeme a bit more bluish or atleast a bit darker ^^ Vegeta and purple dont mix (sorry if it isnt purple but if that aint the english word for the color i have no idea what the right word is me dumb ^^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Looks allmoast perfect :p

Can you make the color scheeme a bit more bluish or atleast a bit darker ^^ Vegeta and purple dont mix (sorry if it isnt purple but if that aint the english word for the color i have no idea what the right word is me dumb ^^)
Lilac?123456789

Best answers
Getting any better with this color? I also un-blended them, I'll blend them back if you liked it more.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little better. Can I see what it looks like with an feather/softligh,thardlight or overlay? And make it blend with the colors, I'd like to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom