Making a ESF mappy

Best answers
Sup ppl,

my bro's crazy 'bout your mod and got me up to speed with it - it's really nice ^^. He's been bugging me to make a map for him and I agreed, altho I'm completely restrained with time (school, life + already on three mods :] ) so I've decided to ask a couple of qestions before I sacrifice a week or so for making the map:

- My bro wants me to make the "Rocky mountains" I'm cool with that, but I'm just wondering if by any chance you've already (or any other mapper) made the map and is somewhere avaiable for download?
- Is there a (normal) way to get the map to be hosted somewhere, preferably on ESF site? I have no intention of making the map ONLY for my bro, so if I won't be able to put it on a public site/FTP I'm not even buggin' with it.

Anyway, keep up the good work and hope I'll get some normal replies sometime this century :smile:

- Whirl

Best answers
Well, try:
ESF - world
there you can upload i think, and many people will download your map.
if admins like the map, they may put on map rotation of ESFW servers or other general admins for different servers. etc etc.
and as far as i know, it hasnt been made yet.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, most maps are from the show itself, so I highly doubt anyone made the Rocky mountains. So go ahead and create yourself a map. Be sure to post some work in progress though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom