Make your own hydrogen bomb!

Best answers
Its definetly not the best choice for a website but why would people want to make H bombs anyway its kinda daft

and good luck with the home made fireworks

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Oh, and I am making a miniature hydrogen bomb this summer... Using Drano, a balloon, an M-80, and alluminum foil. Gonna ignite it on the 4th of July. Making my own fireworks, Im self-made! :laff:
Last time I checked, hydrogen bombs are a little more advanced than drano. :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Had some chuckles with this one:

-To avoid ingesting plutonium orally follow this simple rule: never make an A-bomb on an empty stomach.
-If you find yourself dozing off while you're working, or if you begin to glow in the dark, it might be wise to take a blood count.
-If you have more than about 1 white cell (including immature ones) to 400 red cells then start to worry. But, depending upon your plans for the eventual use of the bomb, a short life expectancy might not be a problem.

Aaahhh, gonna read the second part now :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found a goodone once. In aney case. Last time i checked you need teh power of a chain reaction of spliting atom cores to ignite H9.

Anyhow i wish you luck with your plans :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I made napalm and thermite a long time ago. I still make the occasional smoke flair or black powder bomb but I got bored with blowing stuff up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you get bored with blowing stuff up?! You just have to make new, bigger and more exciting challenges...I'm sure you will find something, but for the love of [enter random loved person(not KidBoy)]! DON'T GIVE BLOWING UP STUFF...UP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Link Removed*

and you think your creative... hah!

this site rocks, all kinds of interesting crap

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
*Link Removed*

and you think your creative... hah!

this site rocks, all kinds of interesting crap
Yes - let's provide a link that tells you how to kill people.

Brilliant move Zero, brilliant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this dudes talking about hydrogen bombs.

theres a pyrotechniques section

pardon spelling.

sorry ?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.worldnewsstand.net/4fun/bigbang.htm said:
After your A-bomb is completed you'll have a pile of moderately fatal radioactive wastes like U-238. These are not dangerous, but you do have to get rid of them. You can flush leftovers down the toilet. (Don't worry about polluting the ocean, there is already so much radioactive waste there, a few more bucketfuls won't make any waves whatsoever.) If you're the fastidious type -- the kind who never leaves gum under their seat at the movies -- you can seal the nasty stuff in coffee cans and bury it in the backyard, just like Uncle Sam does. If the neighbor kids have a habit of trampling the lawn, tell them to play over by the waste. You'll soon find that they're spending most of their time in bed.
I thought that was pretty funny.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
well this dudes talking about hydrogen bombs.
Unless anyone here has access to Uranium - I doubt anyone is going to make their own H-Bomb.

The link you posted? Told you how to make bombs and poisons out of household products. Big difference.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Yes - let's provide a link that tells you how to kill people.

Brilliant move Zero, brilliant.
Hillarious

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean, yeah, those are H-Bomb instructions. But did you actually read them? It's not exactly as feasible as making poison with a few common household products now is it?

You don't exactly buy Uranium at your local Hardware store.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
You don't exactly buy Uranium at your local Hardware store.
Damn, and I have a project on the element Uranium...

Witty article, some of that actually helped me with my project =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know if you get on ebay and look up those old school chemistry sets, you can get plutonium.. or uranium...

one of the aniums...

well sorry, i didnt mean to be offensive or anything.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
you know if you get on ebay and look up those old school chemistry sets, you can get plutonium.. or uranium...

one of the aniums...

well sorry, i didnt mean to be offensive or anything.

You didn't offend me. :D And even though you can get urnaium and plutonium from a chem set, it needs to be enriched weapons grade uranium-235... that **** is probably unenriched uranium-238.

@Chakra-x - Yeah man, no problem. I had to do a project on Uranium twice already in highschool and middle school. Good luck with it.

@Opty - I got it out of the anarchists cookbook. if this doesnt work, I'll stick to making napalm, carbide bombs, and generic bombs... just bigger scale. :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that is the archanists book

if your bored you can check it out, it tells you how to make cool things, like little smoke bombs, and bombs out of coke cans and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom