Make Piccolo Stronger

Best answers
hes WEAK all of vegitas MANY moves can one hit kill, none of piccolos are... come on now, even it out at least a bit

Best answers
i partially agreee piccolo is weak in some circumstances but that ****in eye laser i think thats worse than discs (well thats exaggerating a little)but its range is so long and so effective theres no way of soppin it unless u keep teleportin across the map, then u run out of KI,lose your flying energy,crash on the floor and die,then piccolo laughs at your dead body and spits and excretes on it.

Best answers
I disagree wit you both....Piccolo is a very, VERY strong character to use in game and yes he can hit in one kill. If you don't believe me, here is my latest pic I took on Val's regular server. (In case you can't read the score, it's 330-32 using nuthin but Piccolo all the way :) ) Vegeta ain't shit :)

Best answers
i only play as piccolo and i think if ur good piccolo can be more usefull than vegeta, i only get great scores

Best answers
I've beaten Vegetas with Piccolo all the time. Regarding the eye laser compared to the disk... I've found that even if it is "cheesier" it's a very effective counter to the disk. You can stay away from your oppenent, move to dodge the disk, and while your oppenent moves so slowly it's easy to target him.
I'd rather have to fight against the laser than the disk anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom