make new moves !

Best answers
ok if u look at some videos http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/742/742303/vids_1.html watch the first video i like the part where goku is doing cool moves to kid buu in the instant transmision and i like the effect of goku going in to instant transmision and can we make cool l
u will see that dbz budokai tenkaichi is just like esf but more fighting styles like elbow,knee (wooow i whould like hit some one with knee in the face),trows,defend styles. what i wanna say what if we do it the same we got only 2 moves for basic like fist hit and a foot hit we should make more cool hits like elbow,knee, or combos like when u hit some une u first hit them with elbow in the stomack than knee in the back and final holding 2 arms to gather in the head and he is flying down to the earth like meteor !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, i always thought it went knee to the stomach, and an axe punch downards while they are bent over >_>
besides, you can do that in advanced melee. Right/Left arrow in red, then down arrow in red, and hope they didnt manage to block it.
But yeah, it might make a nice new combo to add to the current 2 Combos in ESF, a special meteo smash or something
i like it O:

Best answers
ye .. it might be nice, but then, how to perform it? thats the question there now :p

Best answers
hehe hamppu its me slofreak ( Right/Left arrow in red, then down arrow in red )
man how can u put all reds in small bar in esf
o how to make it make it just like a combo i watch it a bit :
so punch in the face punch in the back of a head trip the legs knee in the back and lets add a punch down in the stomach so he will be flying down like
a meteor

hmmm what about totaly new fighting style so there will be no bubble fight just put it like dbz budokai tenkaichi ju can hit in middle air
so u can kick hit do combos even if nobody is there

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just so you know that you can put 3 red arrows in that small bar. You just nead to do it right.

Best answers
yo slofreak,

ohh .. ur idea that there is no bubble, is going to be done.. but i thing there still is going to be that bubble to protect u from tehh spammage xD but it sure is going to be done .. so it's simply going to pwnz ^^

Best answers
never knew that i could get 3 reds most i could get was 2. thx now ima gonna try.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4gokou said:
never knew that i could get 3 reds most i could get was 2. thx now ima gonna try.
As far as I remeber, after prepunch hit 6 or 7, enter adv melee and you have a good chance of charging 3 hard hits.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy the correct value is about 5,7 punches during prepunch. BUT you can fiddle with the server commands. Hell i made it once so that you can put in arrows for about 5 minutes straight. Its interesting but kinda lame ^^

But you could allways set it to put in a max of 6 red arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom