majin_palace FRIENDS MAP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well why u cannot download it?

Best answers
soz 4 double posting but can u post another host where i can d\load it and it works ?? german boy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
just because of its name I DLed it
(B****ION I used DAP-Download Accelerator Plus
-use Yahoo to search for it...)
sure , I'll take even 4 snap shots for you and publish em!

[edit]
AND VEGETA_RULEZ! he didnt double posted , double posting is 2 posts in a row!!!
and I didnt understand your last post
please write it in English
[/edit]

Best answers
man i realy wana d\lload this map well sorta only coz of name but i realy want some 2 make a map of movie 8 hell they all have a rumble gainst brolly that will b so kewl coz i basicly got everything of brolly accept map

Best answers
A few criticisms,

1. The area with the grass, and the big rock is kinda boring, should prolly make the big rock wrap around that area, cuz seeing the skybox in 3 different directions with no obstructions is bleh.

2. The "Palace" is alot of work to get to, and it isn't very rewarding when you do get there, most likely just needs spiceing up, and to be lowered to the earth a tad.

3. There is a weird area of the palace that has just one section of the wall in a really odd spot, that you can see thru to the inside at, I'm almost sure that is an error of some sort.

Best answers
good map but i hap a realy bad bug with the dbz there was like a hundred so i coudent get the dragon out
but apart from that good map apaert from the palace its only 3 rooms
good on the ladders and ropes

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup downloading....maybe, cant ppl ever learn to post a pic first..... we wanna give critz, and some ppl never download with out a piccie

Best answers
nice map i download it now and another thing:where did you find that cool goku model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well first its my spiritbomb i made it in the sprit section here in the esf forum and the model are mine i made it the skin and the move there uu can see it i make it maybe in the model section if u want it but the spirit is mine
here is the link http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32684 :laff:

Best answers
the map is very good; excellent for swooping

only criticism is the visual bug on the wall of the palace, and emptiness of the same palace

maybe add a teleporter in the center chamber which leads to a large arena

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok just i sad the map cannot be change my friend make this map a long time ago so he would be know what he can make nextimte better an a another map thanks all and allwsome all how want it an his site this map he can make it on his site we would be happy thanks for critz!
oh and credits are :::::::VEROX::::::: ;)s
/mj_majinpalace.zip downloaded max 41
thanks to all how downloaded this maps thanks to 41 poeples sad verox :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom