Majin Veggie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was bored last night adn started drawing a bit
it´s nothing special compared to davids or others stuff since i used a ref pic but i like how it turned out.
i scanned th drawing and colored it and added the lightning

enjoy

C&C?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i said on nwn, looks cool, i like it, but i would like to c a pic made without reff from you :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice! I like it a lot, I've been looking for a Vegeta headshot for my background, thanks mang.

Best answers
I love it. I like it even more than the original, but i would like it much more if it was with no ref. Gj :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
skintones are wrong for vegeta ( nice bolts tho ) but you forgot the bolts give light and it whasnt workt in with the image , and try to make the line's black not brown ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

*thnx iceman*

the lineart on vegeta need some work in some areas. but its good overall.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=12446

read this thread, drunken trunks. welcome to the forums, btw :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that is a very nice cged Vegeta. I like how you give the ssj hair the glowing look. Shadow effects are clever as well.

9/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The lighting is well done, a nice added effect. I don't see anything wrong with the coloring except that his eyebrows look like they're glowing, too much brightness in that area.
Aside from that though, very good job. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i found a drawing i did some time ago which turned out pretty good i´m gonna color it too and post it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha yeah but mastas avatar is a model pic and well err they´re both Majin vegeta maybe casue of that they look similar

Best answers
yea looks like the same facial expression too. maybe you both looked at the same pic?

Best answers
Can you post the reference as well? It's hard to get a grasp on exactly what is what without the original to compare, so we know what to comment on.

Best answers
thats definately have to be it. he did a good job on it, especially because we could find which pic he used :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe no it isnt this pic but it looks almost the same. it´s when majin vegeta wanna fight goku in the budokai arena after the line :
"tell me vegeta , with this stamp on your head i know babaidis is giving you orders! is this one of them or is it the same old story between you and me which one??!!" right after tha vegeta looks this way

but i´m happy that you guys like it even if it´s done with a ref

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom