majin vegeta's attack's

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's discuss majin vegeta's attack's since everyone wand's it in 1.3
i have made a list of attack's that CAN be added.

everyone wants self distruct with him but evm has it all wrong, i have a ss from bfp BUT it's only the idea, not that the bfp way must be in UNDERSTAND THAT

you can't see trow the attack but you don't nead to.
when you activate it, you can't shut it down after 2 sec.(so an exadent can be undone) but after the 2 sec, you will be invurnable but you die when the attack has bin done.
there will then be an ball(look pic.) around you and everyone who is to close dies with him.

now an other attack, the super ki blast(the one he did when he chalange goku for a fight)
the super ki blast is a powerfull blast that is as strong as the galltgun(the gallitgun will disapear when you get majin) but a homing ball.
when you shoot it, it will go after the one that has the most power near him becours it is alwaysattacking the strongest near him(you can lose it from you when you pass a stronger warrior)

add or c&c attacks, and to make it clear before flaming about it, THE PIC IS JUST A SAMPLE, NOT HOW IT IS SUPOSE TO BE

ok go ahed

Best answers
Self-destruct will be really ***, I think if it is put in 1.3 everyone will pick vegeta... do self-destructing ****, respawn, and keep doing it. I dont think anyones going to get frags if they fight majin vegeta also.. before they die they'll just explode themselves to smitherines! If the damage is really high and the radius is big on the explosions, think about how many LAMERS will keep doing it.

Self-Distructing Bad Idea :no:

Best answers
Wow! Where the heck is that screenshot from!? Thats not bfp, I thought it was abandoned. Did someone pick it up and change it?

Best answers
that is from bfp... i used to have that model... great models, just **** game play.

Best answers
hey yo i think it will be cool if majin will ditruct him self wen he will be a magin not in the first form it will take some time to getter the ki

Best answers
If they had self destruction, they proberly make it like evm, u wudnt b able to do it over and over again, they wud b a time limit between each one, also it wud take ppl a while to reach majin vegeta, i dunno how many forms they wud have to go through, but in evm u have to go through normal -> ssj -> ussj -> ssj2 -> majin, im not sayin that esf 1.3 wud b exactly like that, but im sure it b pretty close to that, so if they added it it wudnt really upset the game, and if vegeta had that ability, then im sure they wud give everyone else a cool attack as well

Best answers
wat's the point of killing urself to kill others? u'll have to kill 2 ppl with ur explosion just to break even.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
wat's the point of killing urself to kill others? u'll have to kill 2 ppl with ur explosion just to break even.
they would proberly make the explosion powerful enough to make it take out a few people, as long as you are in radius of them, so you just would have to calculate the best time to use the self destruct so it wouldnt be a waste

Best answers
and maybe you shuld put a charg time that it will take about 10 second to make it go

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's put it strate.
to get to majin-> in normal form -> 10.000.000
to perform the attack-> 2 min betwean every time->8 sec. to perform-> 2 sec to deactivate, after that the party can begin.
radius-> in the blob and 2 meters around it-> instant kill

better be prepairt when you guy's chalange a majin vegeta :D
and now for the super ki blast^_^

Best answers
10 million base power to achieve majin you've gone mad! and SPIDER-BITE, i donno bout u guys but i treasure powerlevel more than kills.. btw, whats the purple thing on the BFP pic? is that the cursor? reminds me of a distant vegeta charging galit gun... doh i play too much ESF :p .. well neways, i saw some screens of the EVM version of self destruction, looks awesome IMO.. and how it would be implemented/balanced? well, ill let u guys discuss that.

Best answers
The power level could be high, but by then the ESF system may have changed a bit and reacher that level may not be so hard as it is now, plus the Majin trans would most likely be a 4th or 5th trans, depends was the ESF decides, so not like it would be easy to reach, you would have to earn it to reach such a powerful form, it seems fair to me, and dont forget also by then the CTDB mode might be more perfected and you could use that to help you reach the level a little bit faster :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom