Majin Vegeta

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As requested I did a quick Vegeta in about 30 mins. His one eye needs a touch up, other than that if someone could find this pic with his hair in full id be happy.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Why not make 1 thread instead of making a new thread everytime you draw someting?

Make "Naturphoenix Drawings"

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why not make 1 thread instead of making a new thread everytime you draw someting?

Make "Naturphoenix Drawings"
I can do what ever a mod requests of me :p however I just thought it would be easier for the people to see. I can't stand threads that have 18 pages myself. I don't know why but they drive me crazy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize you can change how many pages are presented at once, right?

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You do realize you can change how many pages are presented at once, right?
It's not even so much that, it's more like endless scrolling. It just drives me crazy. New posts also make for better forum searching.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mod here,

i dont give a crap

that is all

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Naurtophoenix, you make one thread and only the first page is with your drawings when you have something new you just edit your first post and add a new drawing and the rest of the thread are comments ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naurtophoenix, you make one thread and only the first page is with your drawings when you have something new you just edit your first post and add a new drawing and the rest of the thread are comments ;)

see my previous post, as long as the section is active and being filled with original content (that falls within the sections guidelines) i couldn't care less how it is delivered.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ill make 1 thread and upload all the pictures, I've just been busy and I also haven't sat down and drawn anything new yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom