Majin Vegeta

Best answers
Majin Vegeta (WIP)

I'm rusty at modeling but Dark Sniper got me motavated to start againa and i start with VEGETA!!!! C&C are welcom and don't worrie about the jawline i am fixing that in the morning thc bye!

Best answers
Model in quads!! It looks much cleaner and is more easier to crit.

For the actual model itself, it looks like you have a nice clean flow but you have poly wastage everywhere. That amount of polies is not needed to make a DBZ character look smooth, you can achieve better with less amounts, how ever, if you are doing high poly then at least give him a mouth

So far i'm sorry but it doesnt really look like vegeta, maybe some perfect front and side shots please? I know you have got the potential, with some critz, nice refs and drawovers we could have a nice looking vegeta here =)

Best answers
pretty good,nice.as for the crits:his nose is to big,his face is to long to.keep it up,i'm sure you'l do just fine. :smile:

Best answers
ya'll need a new ESF forum server lol this 1 is down every day O_O

ahh thinks for the crit here is an update: i fixed the jaw, moved the jaw and the ear socket back alot edited the head, got rid of some polies... since this pic i have fixed the polies to the nose, here ya go :p

and what are quats?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot of polies mate. And he doesn't have any neck arteries.

Best answers
ok dan lol i thought about it and i decided to add them it does looks cooler witht hem anyway :p BIG thanks to Darksniper for the mouth and showing me how the nose and hairline should look and getting a good wastement down to a good model :p, i started on the hair and finnished the chest....

Update:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's definately starting to take shape. Looking more and more like Vegeta every update. :yes:

Best answers
UPDATE: added hair and moved some polies... (obvouisly :p) C&C are welcome

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, personally i think it's comming along great. Except you should make the chest more noticable (muscles!) and the hair needs to be bigger!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait man, don't make majin. Right now as you have it, it looks soo much like GT Vegeta... leave it like that, it looks real cool.

Best answers
i thought about that i am gona keep this 1 as GT vegeta and redo thehair and jawline for majin, i guess it can be a trancfermation, i will not be able to work on him much today and i will try later i have a doctors appontment :p i have a update but i will post it later...

Best answers
my newest hair do :p i fixed alot also and added some body to him and MORE MUCELS!! lol

Best answers
What's happening at the waist? It's like his pelvis pops out of his abdomen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remove the lips, the anime 'one line mouth' always looks better on anime style models. If you were going for a realistic style then maybe they'd work but I think it would look better. An example of this is the Official #18 model, the lips were a real problem because dbz characters don't have them (Bulma aside). On the 3/4 they don't look so bad but at the front they look thick and sneering.

An alternate to the line mouth would be mouth open or clenched teeth bared.

No lips here :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom