Majin Vegeta!!!!!!!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, weve all seen that pose before, good work... its horrible, what exactly have you achieved here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad, for a paint job. The 'M' looks a bit sloppy though.

7/10 considering it was done in Paint.

Best answers
Well, considering the limitations and restrictions of Paint, I think that's pretty impressive. 8/10

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks traced, or at least referenced.

/throws a cookie.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Looks traced, or at least referenced.

/throws a cookie.
I am allmost positive it is traced, you just do printscreen with a video from that scene, put it in paint and you can trace it over... o_o

Best answers
jp said:
I am allmost positive it is traced, you just do printscreen with a video from that scene, put it in paint and you can trace it over... o_o

Well in that case... If it is ..... Then i can say... that he is a lamer.....

I mean... :S Copy and image then draw it over... And say... : yeah yeah i know im the man
;/ I havent got a word for that how lame is that....

But... I looked at it... And i could say its not 100% same... first his is more squezed from up to down an de squezed fomr left to right....

In other words his pic is not perfect...

And after looking at the ref again.. I have to say its pofetic.... its sooo low wualety crap..... I mean the eyes..... The sadows... And like that.....

So like i sayd in my first post... You havent acomplished nothing.....

But its the best paint job here .... But that dosent make it good... Its best... Out of crapy paint pic..... o_o

Make something original you bumb... #Ashur trows a potato at style-list#

Bolteh2

B
style-list said:
u say i didnt paint it?
uhu..

paint doesnt handle AA lines (like the outer lines of the neck and hair..)

and no, you don't have some sort of plugin that adds AA lines to paint because the other lines don't have AA en look like poo

better luck next time

Best answers
i love the way u guys can find the time to proov some total random noob wrong.. lol its rediculas even posting in the first time... whats the point?

-SaN

Best answers
It's not the first one doing something like this, and certanly wont be the last -_-*

Best answers
Bolteh said:
uhu..

paint doesnt handle AA lines (like the outer lines of the neck and hair..)

and no, you don't have some sort of plugin that adds AA lines to paint because the other lines don't have AA en look like poo

better luck next time

pardon me for asking......... but wat are AA lines?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... Well I'm workin on a MS Paint project mah self... And I NEVER seen lines NOT be pixilated... I had also knew it was a trace over from the beggining XD.
I'd seen that pic atleast 100 times..;o
LOL he even traced the little rocks on the M haha..
I dont know why someone would join a forum and post a MS Paint picture of vegeta and say something like "HEY I DREW THIS IN MS PAINT (image) ITS 100% MS PAINT! PRAISE ME!"....
Well... its basicly the same... more or less XD...
*EDIT*
Oh and uh... what are AA lines XD

Bolteh2

B
Linda said:
pardon me for asking......... but wat are AA lines?
AA = Anti-Aliased

smoothedged lines instead of the pixel hardedge lines:

hope this explains

Best answers
Yeah well what can i say.. There are lame people...
I dont know why someone would join a forum and post a MS Paint picture of vegeta and say something like "HEY I DREW THIS IN MS PAINT (image) ITS 100% MS PAINT! PRAISE ME!"....
Me to... And the fact how he said yeah i know i am the man show that he is 100% confident its correct... Meaning either he is realllyyy flawles.. Or .....he thinks that just becous it looks 100% copy of it... But how can he know that unlesss he copyed... :rolleyes:

And said 100% paint is.... Yes its 100% paint... No its not traced.. what ever gave you that idea... hihihih(Laughts nervesly...)

In other words.... Learn to draw! We dont need noobs who think they can fool everybody... :S

Pepole like that.... Just get me sooo mad.....

Best answers
Bolteh said:
AA = Anti-Aliased

hope this explains

yup, thank you! i just didnt know AA was used an abbreviation now..... thanx again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom