The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like he played with ketchup! Allmost all of the blood has been mirror made. I've seen better.

Best answers
well it isn't MY FAULT the thign only let me use 8 bit so the colours are plain ones and its mirrored cause thats what azn dragon did...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
use the free trail of adobe photoshop7.0 but theres a secret but i cannot tell u so u have to miss around with it

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then is uppose you haven't seen adult gohan from AZN dragon yet, if that thing is mirrored then i'm a monkey! Oh and i'm talking about the blood not the model or original skin.

Best answers
i have photoshop 7 but it won't let me use other colors and i reddid it
*EDIT*
go to site again to c update ok gtg to somewhere...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG PPL STOP USING GEO!!!!!
i cant c it!

Best answers
Originally posted by Zou Anli
I know how to use photoshop 7
O my MILKSHAPE IS SCREWED IT SAYS THE 2 MIN THING, MY FRIEND SCREWED IT UP OSME HOW HE SAID ITS SOME REGISTER THINGY SO NOW WHEN I TRY TO SAVE IT IT WON"T LET ME CAUSE IT EXXPIRED.. SO does anyone no any other skinning programs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by HellBringer.
COPY AND PASTE....
dude, i know, that doesnt always helps u know, its a sh*ty host.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just filled up with blood, not really my taste

Best answers
man makes me wish even more we had azn's actually modeled BD ssj2 majin vegeta. I cant stand these majin reskins of ESF's SSJ 1 model.

Yah but you should change the color mode in the skin bitmap to RGB color, it gives u all 16.7 million colors

then back to indexed color, 8bit mode when your done.
(This is for photoshop)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dunno that blood looks like ketchup, and the torn holes on it, are kinda weird..

but that hair is the BEST ssj hair i have ever seen anywhere. make it longer an more spikey, same textures and all, but spikier so he looks more ssj2

Best answers
He didn't make the hair. He just "reskinned" the Majin Vegeta model that already existed. His definition of "reskinning" is just changing a few colors, and drawing a little bit of blood. Not much at all. 50th post! whoo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom