Majin Vegeta , Original Vegeta Reskin .

Best answers
Sorrow said:
Yeah, Not much but a small update . I just started :

I will make some adjustments later .
LOL so u did use my suggestion?
well believe me it rocks skin looks great it really does.
and the thing of armor only looks kind of fun just keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the armour is great yes thats treu but i think bith a shirt looks waayyy bether.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorrow said:
Well, You can edit the release.
omg, what has happened to the man i used to know? he never wanted anyone to edit his skins. boy something really must have happened to you. Anywayz, nice skin so far. I cant wait untill its done because its really progressing now. Keep it up m8

Best answers
sorrow, so if there are updates post it please... i can't wait your awesome vegeta's skin

Best answers
Hehe, Thanks for all the feedback . And Iceman, Esf comunitty haves changed as well :) , well some of it .
This old mouse is killing me, But I'll finish the skin somehow .

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm shocked, i think that is a very nice and excellent model,, it is abit weird seeing vegeta just wearing his armored plate for the upper half but even thought it looks excellent! well done mate, GJ :) can't wait to see the next batch of updates

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I like the skin already. It's different than the 100's of other Vegeta skins and it looks really cool. Good work!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My only problem with it is the dark patch above the bicep. Other than that, looks nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorrow said:
Hehe, Thanks for all the feedback . And Iceman, Esf comunitty haves changed as well :) , well some of it .
This old mouse is killing me, But I'll finish the skin somehow .
heh, that was foul what u did on msn =D. but im not complaining. good skin though. i think the black patch has something to do with the model. i dunno.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
from the render :p the model bends there so theres gunna be a 'shaded' part unless the arms are moved. wont be liek that ingame though

Best answers
Ok people, head and hands left . Should be done today .

When the completed skin is finished, I will do minior edits to fix up a few parts .

Best answers
somthing bout the color from knees to armours dosent look right , otherwise nicely done

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like it do far , GJ , lol "allowed to edit" hehe you changed , still i wont edit other people s stuff hehe =P , cant wait to see how youl skin the head =D

Best answers
GJ!

Great Job Exactly how Vegeta would look and would, be greatest model ive seen so far keep it up!

Edit: Have to say something else The facial expression......no words Awesome really !

Best answers
yeah pants need to be darker... the face its realy god... vegeta's smile :)
i love it... realy good job man. keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom