Majin Vegeta , Original Vegeta Reskin .

Best answers
Hi all, It's been a while since I last visited . I think about 6 months or something . The forums have changed, But I still see alot of old members around ^^ . Ah well, No one knows me here so I shouldn't really talk :/ .
Anyways, enought about that , the real reason behind this thread is for the Original Vegeta reskin I am doing . (The Vegeta Turk made for esf) . It's been a while since I did dbz too, so I wanted to make something wicked . However , I'm not going to make a ordinary normal looking Majin Vegeta , I'm trying to put some style into him,such as half clothes/half naked muscles . Like the clothes were ripped of and stuff . Allright, this is how far I have gotten , I used a new style on the armor as well . I will be releasing this when I am done . If there is anyone curiouss at lookin on the skinmaps before I release him , you can let me know by PM or simply request it in this thread . Ok now for the so far :

I hope you guys like the looks of it so far .
As for the credits, I already mentioned Turk modelled it , and It's the esf Vegeta , so shortly said :
Model/Skinmaps - Turk & ESF team

That's all for now, I hope you enjoy it, I'll finish it up in the nearest future.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GJ so far , i like it , but why majin vegeta? , he wasnt in armour in buu saga??

Best answers
Well , as you already know , Majin Vegeta haves an "M" mark on his forehead . IF you remove that mark , he is just normal . So It's pretty much both versions . However I didn't care what he wears in the sagas or anything . If you look at it, It dosen't look like any from the series . The way I plan on making the clothes/muscles is not like you get to see . But I'll try making it look decent and fun to play with .

Best answers
Sorrow said:
Hi all, It's been a while since I last visited . I think about 6 months or something . The forums have changed, But I still see alot of old members around ^^ . Ah well, No one knows me here so I shouldn't really talk :/ .
Anyways, enought about that , the real reason behind this thread is for the Original Vegeta reskin I am doing . (The Vegeta Turk made for esf) . It's been a while since I did dbz too, so I wanted to make something wicked . However , I'm not going to make a ordinary normal looking Majin Vegeta , I'm trying to put some style into him,such as half clothes/half naked muscles . Like the clothes were ripped of and stuff . Allright, this is how far I have gotten , I used a new style on the armor as well . I will be releasing this when I am done . If there is anyone curiouss at lookin on the skinmaps before I release him , you can let me know by PM or simply request it in this thread . Ok now for the so far :

I hope you guys like the looks of it so far .
As for the credits, I already mentioned Turk modelled it , and It's the esf Vegeta , so shortly said :
Model/Skinmaps - Turk & ESF team

That's all for now, I hope you enjoy it, I'll finish it up in the nearest future.
how bout making all blue of his suite the normal color of the arms and give let him still have his armor. never seen that before... might be cool. And the skin from blue to muscles is quite weird... u might have a look at that GJ anyway

Best answers
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion . I will do that right after I finish this .It would take ma around one hour to do such edit . I'll do it right after finishing this one .

Best answers
wow
thats pretty damn good for a reskin\except
is this gonna be a ssj or ssj2 majin vegeta?

Best answers
that skin reminds of me of BidForPower models(the good old days kindof) i like how the skin looks. GJ and keep it up. :yes:

Bolteh2

B
is looking nice.. good to see someone do skins from scratch

keep it up, really looks clean

Best answers
Thanks for all the comments :) . Now I'll continue , Finish up the back of the armor as well as the legs .

And I will only skin it, If anyone would like a SSJ2 version, I'd need them to model extra hair .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I don't remember you but I'm glad you're here

Getting a little tired of all the copycat skinners...

Best answers
heh, looks nice, hope the back looks as great as the front, lol :)

although the suit doesnt really look ripped, more like..cut, you know : \/\/\/..
but thats the only comment i can think of, lol, it looks great, the muscles look very realistic, gj

Best answers
Aight , I did some adjusting . I won't have any blue on upper body, only naked muscle . I will update tomorrow .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey sorrow what whas your old nick here ? it seems familiar ( your style )

and i think it rocks its realy realistick

Best answers
zeldalink said:
hey sorrow what whas your old nick here ? it seems familiar ( your style )

and i think it rocks its realy realistick
Heh, My old nick you say .. I don't think it's important , No one would reconize it anyways . Familiar ? Who did have that kind of style ? If you guess correctly , I'll confirm if it was me or not .

Anyways, as for the skin, there might be some delayments . My laser mouse died on me yesterday . So I need to get a new one today/tomorrow . I still have a old mouse, but I don't know , I haven't tried skinning with it, I think it might end up a little different . But I'll continue asap .

G
wow! dude that looks bril, GJ and keep it up! r the hands gonna hav gloves tho? cuz if they r normal hands, then it would look weird (the hands would hav bg thing comming off) if u know what i mean, the glove thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey sorrow didn´t see you around here before :D looks like the ESF community got another kcik ass skinner!

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
haha let me guess :p
Hehe , Good one Mr.Smo . I am currently sitting at the school computer room . It's pretty boring here, another 10 minnutes before the class ends . Ow well, Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom