Majin vagita...W.I.P...

Best answers
hi u all first i would like to say that this is my first actual model and first to be poasted
so far i created the head and i hope that i will be able to finish this model
hope to see feedbacks and tips from u guys and i had abit of a problam with the hair (didnt know how to start it) but i think it came out prity nice :)

Best answers
hair needs to be wider at the front, (like spreading out as it goes back, dont make it so cramned up) the face looks nice, good job so far dude

Best answers
His hair is way too wide. (from side view) and its too tall. Search on google or something for reference pictures of vegeta. its a good start, but its just out of proportion.

Best answers
What is wrong with Vegetas hair it looks 2 spiky,but a good start for your first model :]

Best answers
10x guys i will try to make a new hair or modify this one but modifieing it is prity hard...well i think the face are prity good and i saw somthing isnt good with the hair but couldnt tell what..:)
so u say i shild make it abit lower and more spykes????...

Best answers
yes, bring the hair down near the head(err, in the side few, shorten the hair, hope that makes scenes)

add more spikes going up the hair,

Best answers
Nice for a first, try adding more poly's to the face to get a more detailed face.
And could you post a smoothshaded pic?
And what modeling program did you use?

Best answers
i use 3dsmax and for now this model aint looking so good with MS because the texturs and lights are no good yet...so after i m done

Best answers
yo ass u can see i buffed it on the back and fixed some atachments at the front spikes :) hope u like it and i still think that the 2 back spikes are abit to bigh but i wana ask ur opinion :)

EDIT:
i finished the head after some bugs i spotted have a look

Best answers
it needs to be more solid and that looks like.. um a goth with spikes as hair

Best answers
well...

it's a very nice models/head/whatever, but it doesnt have the vegeta look. maybe it's the colour, maybe it's the face, but it isnt vegeta.

Best answers
Alright well... like other people said, this isnt Vegeta. However continue making it, it will be a very unique character on its own. Just keep going... This looks like it can come out pretty nicely.

Best answers
=[
well i try prity hard can eny1 tell me what is wrong well this is my first model after all =] so plz be cooperative tell me how to fix this....

P.S.
i can say that goku's model in ESF truely aint looking like goko so maybe texturs will help???...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's cool, but not Vegeta, his hair is too high up, and far back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom