Majin vagita...W.I.P...

Best answers
really? from where? lol i have my basic skills from EBFP Team thats the only way i can make heads lol

Best answers
Its a nice head majin_buu32, but this is sayan masters thread, posting your work here is like.... oh man i've forgotten the word.............................. ..................
Hijacking, thats it-- hijacking his thread. If you wanna show off your work make a new thread, but it's impolite to post your work in someone elses thread as if to say "no, look at mine instead :laff:"

Best answers
ROFL the hair in the 2nd pic looks like he got zapped by one of goku's transformation lightning bolts... but its a good W.I.P., and strange how vegeta's proportions changed with age o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair is completely wrong are you even looking at references at all??

Best answers
=/ well sorry but i cant find a good pic of majin vegita to work with as a refrance
i have some pics but they are not at a good qualety and the hair allways change =P
so its not that constant and adding the fact that this is my first work i say its prity good
maybe the color is what u think is wrong so it makes u think of it as buu...
after all i think it came out nice =] maybe if i will finish the body and texturs u will see the vegita in this model more clearly hehheh

Best answers
well....... wat u could do is get the main idea of the shape of majin vegeta's hair and then get a specific picture of the details of his hair...... then use it

Best answers
but the face are good?
well and if u can help me with giving some good refrance with MAJIN HAIR STYLE
10x...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok here is the majin vegeta expert.

the hair is thinner and has more spikes, now you can make a good majin vegeta :D

Best answers
onobi said:
thats super vegeta
If you mean the pic niobe posted, then it Is majin vegeta. Note the M on the forehead? A dead giveaway :p

Best answers
WELL IT IS VAGITA...BUT IT LOOKS STRANGE...I HAD BETTER PIX BUT BAD QUALETY SO COULDNT USE AS REFRANCE....SO IF U SAY MORE SPIKES I WILL TRY TO DO IT...

Best answers

http://www.blackgoku.com/images/Vegeta/Vegeta24.jpg(too big to jsut post it)
well vegeta's hair never really changed much through his transformations, only small differences, if i find a pic of the back of his head or the like ill be sure to post it
(and yes i know he isnt majin in the pictures but not much of a dif in his hair change)

Best answers
its so easy to find, i just found some kikass pix of Majin Vegeta's hair ... just goto Yahoo and under Images search Majin Vegeta

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deslinefx@
majin vegeta and ssj vegeta so totaly difrent, spesialy the hair.
better look closer

Best answers
give me a good side pic!!! this is a thing tht might helm me bigtime
i cant find eny sidevew pic

Best answers
you know i dont know what i was thinking hmm thanks niobe i was quite in the wrong there

best side pic i could find

well crap thats still not majin vegeta... damn

Best answers
I'm no expert but it looks as though majin vegetas hair has way more strands and they are much more whispy compared to the regular ssj, and they are also longer and straighter. Also (probably because he's "possesed") the hair shown in that picture up at the top is almost not like hair but more like twisted bits if thin metal, the shadows and highlights show it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom