• Dogma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay and Silent Bob Strike back

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
My 3rd edit, it little more complicated than the others. A little more than a recolor, I drew the M on his forehead obviously, recolored his sword and sheathe. Also took off the patch that said capsule corp and replaced it with an M. Heres a pic. This guy actually took me about an hour and a half to do. Couldnt find too man good 'M' ref pics.
*EDIT* Oh yeah, Kudos to Xstortionist for making a great Trunks model, credits go to him.

Crits, comments or whatever are welcome.

Best answers
That look good, but the m looks alot like the one fomr the "Best Majin Pack". It's probobly me..oh well. It's good, and you change the CC logo to a majin M so that makes it even better :D .

Best answers
Nah, actually I drew that M myself, it took me quite a few trys to get it right. I dont think im gonna release it, since no one will probably be interested.

Best answers
Your right, i'm too attached to the cloud model, and i dont think i'll use it :\ . Srry, it is a wonderfull skin edit, but i'm too big of a FF7 fan to give up an opportunity to use cloud in esf.

Best answers
ooo ya really think so? Im so happy you like it hehe. I put the M on Zereth's Vegeta too and added eye outlines. But I wont show a pic of that cause he said he dosnt like it when people mess with his edits so whatever you know?

Best answers
Eh sorry for double post, but edit didnt wanna work fer me. Anyway I made an SSJ Trunks woo lol. I was thinkin of doing this with Smo's Goku but I'd have to make it more challenging.

Theres the behind view so you could get a look at his sword, I made the actual blade a little bloody but I couldnt get him to take it out in HLMV. Anyway tell me if I should do Smo's Goku and If so, what reskins besides the M on his forhead.

Best answers
Well I myself am not obsessed with Majin things, but lets face it, Vegeta was pretty badass when he went Majin. And his eye outlines made him look friggin sweet.

Best answers
to get the sword out in model vewier, go to body, and then go to sub model 2. I think that's right..

Best answers
Thanks Death.
Forgive the crappy quality but I figured y'all get the point

Oh yeah I think I might get this hosted at my freewebs thing I just think I need to get permission from that X guy.. Xtortionist I think it is.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn You Stole my Majin Trunks idea

Best answers
Eh, whatever dude, try posting something more useful next time. For one mine wasnt blue, and I used more than paint to do mine. Anyway, I mean not to be harsh, but just.. you know.. I thought I'd make a 'non-blue' Majin trunks.

Best answers
Hey man thats a nice skin edit looks good mabie you should find a better ssj trunks head though!

Best answers
lol, I also despise the SSJ trunks hair, but im no experianced modeler otherwise i'd snag some other hair for it (giving proper credits and asking permision of course). Sorry lol.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I didn't use the blue It'd be Regular....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and? using blue blocks makes nothing, this guy amazed himself with the hue/saturation option as you see, and majjins are not supposed to be just a blue blob in my opinion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom