Majin Buu's Wireframes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Just stop posting, you're digging a deeper and deeper hole. The more you post this, the more people will think you're a ripper and the more people will dislike you for it. If i were you i'd register myself under a new name and e-mail then descretely slip into threads untill i was known, before trying another model.

And if this topic isnt screaming like a insane monkey to be closed, then i obviously don't know what a screaming insane monkey sounds like, huh? ^^

Best answers
i dont know if iam mistaken but the top head's wires look different from the bottoms, the top one looks like its been subdivided, prove me wrong though and zoom in on the bottom one if you can

Best answers
looks different to me too. Zoom in on it, it shouldn't take you too long to do that. Of course, even if this isn;t a rip, it's got **** loads of wasted polies, and some reason you cut a poly through a poly that doesn't need cutting.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh I'll leave this open for a little while longer. Supply proof of your claims that he is ripping (definitive proof, up close comparisons between models) and we will take action. If ANY of you make another post consisting of "Stop posting you ripper" I will give you warnings. If anybody flames, I will give you warnings. Let's keep this civilized until the modeling mods take care of it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is the same model he had posted oin the other thread, several other pictures were posted from the model that it was ripped from, you may hafta look on the first or second page of it though

he just smoothed it, its plain as day, cmon, get a mod that models or knows something about modelling to have a look at it, theyll see things alot differently, and properly

i think that narrows it down to bolt right? isnt he the only mod that models here? get him to look at it,

Best answers
correct me if iam wrong but i do recall in his past thread that he was claiming that he used to model for EBFP and was the original author of that head, if thats true then that could change things, i never seen the head that your talking about that he ripped off of before, or who the original author was

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure if he was the "original modeller" of ebfp hed know what wireframes were, to question a comment in his last thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm....dude, its a rip, stop being a nerd, all you did was take it in 3dsm and aplly nurms [smoothing filter]. So just quit now, admit it, it = RIP, U = Ripper. Im still not convinced.

Best answers
ROFL, he used Subdivide 4!!
To make the polycount 4 times as high, dumb move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, milkshape can do that? Didnt know that, well anyway,ummm.....it would be cool if there wasnt so much proof against it. I saw a pic of vegetrunks and he looked cool, but come on if you used parts of models from other peoplem give credits.

Best answers
rip this rip that is that all i hear u call your selfs men ha thats how things go wrong and peaple get hurt hes not a robot that dose not have feeling u know his a humen

i think his done quite a good job and if u dont like it then say it nicely as some 1 sead if u got nuthing nice to say dont say it at all

and for my saying to u guys who hate good work GROW UP AND GET A LIFE

PS: i dont think his a ripper

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nice and all. but your directing comments to the wrong person, if you are saying he did a good job, then you have pretty low standards, it dosnt take much effort to post pictures of someone elses model,

and theres been nobody so far "who hates good work", so your "get a life" comment falls on deaf ears, we hate dishonesty, and taking credit where it isnt due, theres a big difference there,

Best answers
Raiko said:
oh, milkshape can do that? Didnt know that, well anyway,ummm.....it would be cool if there wasnt so much proof against it. I saw a pic of vegetrunks and he looked cool, but come on if you used parts of models from other peoplem give credits.
Yes, go to FACE>Subdivide 4.
theres also Subdivide 3.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did some data gathering and talked to someone - and in accordance with our modelling rules, I'm going to close this thread on suspected ripping and not providing credits/permissions in the first post.

Ripping or copying parts of models from any other model without express permission from the original author will get you ejected from these forums.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko said:
ummm....dude, its a rip, stop being a nerd, all you did was take it in 3dsm and aplly nurms [smoothing filter]. So just quit now, admit it, it = RIP, U = Ripper. Im still not convinced.

Warned :warning: for not listening to what I said earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom