Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
props to whoever made the new MB model i have to say every detail on him is perfect *anyone says othewise answers to my double barrel shotgun*great job guys u kicks da ass

[i could just imagen him in game saying IMA EAT U UP LOL!!!!]

Best answers
ya exept it owuld be spelt like this

imag onncha tea uy upi lol spelling sucks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats old thoe i seen that like 10 weeks ago :S

Vassago

V
Thanks for the comments, guys.

SS_Vegeta did the model, and I took it into Lightwave and did some editing to it, then I went ahead and retextured the entire thing. I'm somewhat pleases with the results.

As long as you guys like it, it's all good. :)

Best answers
hey vas , did u ever hear that your models sux??? well , as long as im on the forums ive never seen a bad model u made , and ive never heard that any model of u sux!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hes a kickass CS gun modeler and a kick ass esf modeler.

Best answers
yea , like i said , ive never seen a bad model he made , so far!!! His lord zero kicks ass , too!!! Im just waiting for Nighthawks made up girly;D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nightshade ssj woman gonna be in esf.. w00t. not that im a pervert but can she have animated b00bs? lol when she run bong bong bong! lol :D

mega stop replying to every damn new message in the forum.

Vassago

V
Yea I've heard my models are bad. Quite a bit actually.
Try posting something in the polycount forums, you'll get some harsh feedback.

Since I started posting there about 7 months ago, my work has gotten a lot better. It's also gotten a lot better since I started working for this game company :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hate thse guys at polycount, all big ego dude, all big headed...
you got a gift dont go and get bad opinion of lil ego maniac.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
omg...don't even go there about polycount. I remember my very first 3d max model I posted there to get some feedback, and the people there were so rude i talkingabuot they wree blasting my ass so bad. Sayig "oh you will never be a good modeller." and "either you a natural or your not." I just coudn't believe it. But then there were people there who recommended books, and gave me some private lessons..which were cool. But all real skills are in graphics, But I like modelling more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah them polycount guys are *******s....

and they give good reviews to suck **** models... :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have a friend that goes to polycount forum a few friends actually thats why i found ur mod cause of modeling i met his friends there and they started teasin me about my name before i could even post somthng i made what @## nuts after taht they banned me lmao cause they said my name is ***

Vassago

V
A majority of the people at Polycount are PROFESSIONALS, so show some damn respect will you?

You guys don't know anything about modeling, texturing or animation and you post at polycount expecting what, PRAISE?
Grow up and get into the real world. The gaming industry is hard, and cut throat, period.

If someone doesn't like your work, they tell you. it's that simple.

I've had my models and textures at work redone by other people because for whatever reason, the producer didn't like them.

Did I like it? No. Did anyone tell me? No. Did I moan and complain about it? hell no. If they have to redo my work, then I know I have to get better. You know what? I have. No one touches my work anymore, because I realized that I had to improve.

If you want people to say nothing but "omg ownage" then go somewhere else.

If you want critial, realistic feedback from industry pros, go to polycount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom