Best answers
..Keh i am in the process of makin a MAJIN BUU mdl 4 esf, a V V V detailed 1 at that :laff: and screen shots will b released soon ;D.
this mdl will not b available 4 1.1 but in fact 1.2, and will b posted on redsaiyn the same week as 1.2 cums out :shocked: . this mdl as i said will b v detailed and i am currently lookin 4 sum 1 2 make a texture and skin it (credit will b given (LOTS) ) . Also if n e 1 has a site i could host sum screenshots on i would b v v v Happy :) me e-mail is [email protected] (corney i no :cry: (but is v old ;) )).

well tankz :D

Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you would have to show a picture of the model before anyone (skilled) would offer to skin it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
And it's also a forum rule to include a pic upon the creation of the thread :eek:

Best answers
soz ^_^ but i dont hav a site 2 upload 2 and i cant attach images :p

Best answers
..Soz bout the pic but its the only 1 i got at the mo o_O :]

Tweek ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can tell you right now, hat that model will not be usuable in esf, or any HL mod, and probably not even utk3 or HL2 will be able to handle it, thats way too many polys, and just what you have there probably is too much already

Best answers
'soz', but it loks lik you hav to lo the pols (using Tweek communication there). Wait nuttzy just said that.. anyway not much to go by, but I guess what I see looks fine. Whatever it is..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what i see... it dosnt look like a torso, the muscles are all disfigured, seconds, WAY too many poly's, theres about 1000 poly's used on 1/4 of the torso alone, you NEED to keep it under 3000 >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u wont be able to use it like nuttzy said, but please continue it ;), it might turn out very good u never know :D, anyways, we cant give much crits atm

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, does anyone know how much polys HL2 can handle, and well it will be kinda weird, if u see a buu running with a weapon, cuz well ESF will not come for HL2 :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
I dunno, does anyone know how much polys HL2 can handle, and well it will be kinda weird, if u see a buu running with a weapon, cuz well ESF will not come for HL2 :(
i thought half-life 2 could host more then 20000 polys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
20,000 poly's? doubt it, that would mean your pc would be sooooooooo slow... more like 7000 poly's, and thats still a huge limit,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quoting the valve erc, HL2 will be able to handle 7500 polies,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm... and i am guessing u havent seen any videos of it, of course it means that! the models in hl2 are being made in the same engine the movie Monsters Inc was made in.

Best answers
..this mdl is not is my show mdl, i hav a second mdl which is also bein made which is sutable 4 esf (got pics mixed up) soz and i will post a pic v soon :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe I read somewhere that HL2 models have about 5000 polygons

Best answers
make one cool that would be nise and with his real face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom