Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
dont make super buu make kid buu and buu after absorbed with gohan :p

Best answers
Good Job on the model, please hurry and make it for ESF to replace FAT buu and then someone make kid buu to replace evil buu, that would be better

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
is it yours or is someone ripping your model?

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~bidforpower/forum/showthread.php?threadid=23149
OoOoO looks like someone might not be telling the truth..:S I knew it he is lying its for BFP. Cuz there is no updated on it and at the same time the forum over there is not updated..hmmm.. Ya know what.. IM TIRED OF ****ING NOOBS STEALING OTHER PPL'S WORK!!;( IT S GETTING REDICULAS!!! WTF STOP STEALING!!! U DUMB MOTHER ****ING NOOBS!!!!:\ ;( ;( ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nelo ur a dumba** he finished it and makes edits and he does other models too wtf that probably is HIM posting that he said the same exact thing too omg ur stupid

Best answers
If that model is made by someone else and your converting it to play on ESF, you should give credit to the creator in your first post

This post is directed at the post creator what ever his name is

Best answers
if he is then GL!! cuz that is a Q3 mod. And that is a lot more detailed than ESF. Cuz that USSJ Trunks model.. I tried that out lol and my game crashed lol. I should have Known. Unless he is fixing it to where it will fit ESF. But ya never know that may not be him! It could be a differ guy. And yet again someone is taking credit for someone elses work.

Best answers
Is some one accuattly stealing work??? who knows but as long as im not involved im happy.Also when do you think you can finish this model by??? I really wanna use it it looks so cool.

Best answers
Shouldnt he have a mouth and pupils in his eyes? cause thats kinda missing

But looks cool anyway
nice job:yes:

Best answers
its not skinned yet :p you should know better ^_^ thats if ur the same unisol :)

just to let everybody know, it is my model, its just under a different name on the bfp forums, BMF Vegeta :) used to be Da_Real_Vegeta

Best answers
OoooOO...... thats good so no one ripped the model from
you.Hey when do you think you can get it skinned???
I really wanna use that nice model.:rolleyes:

Best answers
Only thing I dont like is the hands, I think their a little flat, but its a small detail, and still looks great! Nice job! Can't wait to see it skinned!:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom