Majin Buu-W.I.P.

Best answers
I dont see any of those problems, and i heared that none of the models for 1.2 will be any different than 1.1 with how they work, so that 1.1 models can work with 1.2, read that in the megaman.exe model area,

Awesome model (Can i have it on HLH? :D LOL)

Best answers
Enderwiggin said:
I dont see any of those problems, and i heared that none of the models for 1.2 will be any different than 1.1 with how they work, so that 1.1 models can work with 1.2, read that in the megaman.exe model area,

Awesome model (Can i have it on HLH? :D LOL)
i heard that the models in esf 1.2 use other ore more animations and that`s why the 1.1 models won`t work in it IF I`M NOT MISTAKEN....

and a bit afftopic.. when are you gonna put a good layout online on HLH :p

and what i forgot to say: GOOD JOB MATE the model really rules :)

Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=39584&page=3 one of the last posts...
LOL And i am workin on a better layout, i am making it myself in my spare time, so it will take a while, i am the only 1 who updates it, lol, and, anyways, this is the first layout i have ever made, so i am still learning, so it will take quite a while before i am done a better one..........

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
there arent any new skeletons in 1.2,
only new animations..so you can assign it to a current esf skeleton like gohan or something and then add the animations
(quote is from the link you gave)
so if you give everyone all the animations it should work in esf 1.2... or am i wrong.. anyway.. not all custom models have the animations that esf 1.2 needs.

Best answers
Well, thats what he said, and i think that he is being serious, and knows what he is talking about.. lol thats all i know right now, wish i knew more, lets hope someone from the esf team comes here and straightens things up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because of the new animations, models must be decompiled and must be added the new anims. If you put a 1.1 model in a 1.2 spot, all the new melee anims will not work.

:)

G
but then, we AGAIN arise to the subject that arised earlier... CAPE! you cant assign it to buu, cuz of the cape. if u assign it 2 sum1 else, his anims will b spackered. and htats y he needs new anims and skeleton, it aint to do with 1.2. but it will suck wen 1.2 is released and this mdl is delayed cuz of even more animatons to do >.<
*edoit* cmon, post in the thread ppl dont let it die

Best answers
his neck is a bit bigger as seen in pics above

Best answers
*salutes fortnox* ok basically you've used major highlights on the body to increase muscle tone, and used no highlighting on the head, which makes it look out of place/mismatched. Also work on the folds on his pants aswell...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
but then, we AGAIN arise to the subject that arised earlier... CAPE! you cant assign it to buu, cuz of the cape. if u assign it 2 sum1 else, his anims will b spackered. and htats y he needs new anims and skeleton, it aint to do with 1.2. but it will suck wen 1.2 is released and this mdl is delayed cuz of even more animatons to do >.<
Just delete the bone, its pretty simple, you might have to edit the qc file a bit though. Its not that hard... Dont ramble on somthing when you dont know what you are talking about. Ive done it.. :\

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
fortnox said:
u know u can just delete the cape bones :] then assigne the rest of the bones ^_^ works for me

G
cool, lol i thought i woulda got an error, lol thats cool i stand (or sit) corrected. btw CJ, who got up on the wrong side of the bed?? learning is a big part of modeling, now come on lets get back on-topic (in other words lets none of us post because we dont know what to say becuase there isnt much 2 say til theres an update or somin, and we dont want to spam.. so we always end up waiting until theres either an update, or some one posts saying "woohoo 1.2 is out! has this ben released yet?" or something along those lines lol)

Best answers
OMFG DUDE that is the best super buu model ive seen. i only have 1 problome tho and thats the belt, give the band more cuvature and make the buckle a bit bigger.

also will there be a 1.2 release for this model?

dang i wish someone would make a thread whith links to all 1.2 models so we could get some new models hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I very much want this model, being a huge buu fan/player, im very excited. I hope you show us a release soon. This is one awesome model.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
I very much want this model, being a huge buu fan/player, im very excited. I hope you show us a release soon. This is one awesome model.
same here, you seemed to come outta nowhere with this nice model, plus has a pretty good skin as well, before i didnt really care to see this released or not since i didnt really play ESF anymore, but with 1.2 out and now i have sorta of an addiction going i cant wait to see it out :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thisll probably be my first 1.2 replacement too. Im lovin' it! (Look, i got tony stewart!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same, this will be my first 1.2 replacement that isnt my own model..

Best answers
stretch the chin down a tiny bit his head is not round like a human.

Best answers
i started the new pants. but i got much to do for school :( . so it'll take a lil longer till new updates. i just wanted you guys to know that i started again and will finish it soon(very soon...gotta end this..it's my first char, i got to end it ;) ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom