Majin Buu-W.I.P.

Best answers
wow, that is an awesome buu.. I WANT I WANT!!!!.......only things i see are the unfinshed colors on his feet, and the holes......other than that, THAT IS THE BEST BUU i have yet to see..........great great great work

Best answers
looking nice like i said, only crit i can add about the skin is that the shading on his biceps doesnt really match the rest of his skin, the paint over i did on his left arm may show you an example

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only thing make his pectorals bigger, and make his ribs that come out from his pectorals not be the same length as his pecs, they should actually be in more

Best answers
i thinkt this buu is almost perfect...just the skincolour should be a bit lighter

G
lighter? lol, the skin is pritty alrgiht, exept for some parts it gets TOO bright, and turns white (SSJ toast showed an example of how it should be)

Best answers
sorry for not updating guys. but i got probs with my milkshape(and also other progs). it doesn't start. i think it's a virus. i had that prob before and i think i can fix it.

i'm hating it even more than you. anyway. i'll fix that and then finally finish my buu. so expect(this time i'll post some...promised :] ) updates the next days.

G
thats cool, man :) just when u do get it working, dont rush, paintance is the key to victory

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that low piece is his ribcage, not his pecs. His pecs are right.

Best answers
now looking at it he does look a little too pink, try a color more like this maybe

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
now looking at it he does look a little too pink, try a color more like this maybe

that color doenst fit buu one bit.
Btw very very extra nice buu very nice its great best buu i have ever seen.

Best answers
Vegeta^Pwnage said:
that color doenst fit buu one bit.
Btw very very extra nice buu very nice its great best buu i have ever seen.

using Dbz fanatics pic as a refrence i do have to say that this color fits buu more then the hot pink did

G
no it dosent, buu looks dumb brown, lol, it was in very few shots he was in that color, and usaly he was pink, which looks best on him. besides, his skin color always cahnges on the refs

(eww, buu is p color)
and btw, that picture still dont proove y u gave him breasts lol

Best answers
the color is not the real one on the pic you guys used to crit. i just added some colour to the texture light in milkshape. here you got a shot with the original colour. btw: my ms3d finally works again and i'll carry on this weekend or maybe earlier. :laff:

Best answers
wow men the model really improved alot :) it`s so damm good now. but i still have some points that you could fix if you want.

first of all... the buttom of his legs.. that is ugly becourse it isn`t rounded at all.. it`s oke but it could be alot better. the rest of the model is perfect for me :) (of the model itself but the skin...)

Now the skin..
just take a look at the pic i made for you

And are you gonna release this model.. if yes than:
- Is it gonna be ESF 1.2 compatible
- can i have it on esfstuff :D

AND.. can you add me on msn if you want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom