Majin Buu sugestion

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, i believe Kid Buu would be the strongest, he has lower PowerLevel than Super Buu but is much more brutal, faster and very mercyless. He is much more wild in front of Super Buu. Super Buu could've blasted away Gotenks in the Hyper Bolic Time Chamber, when Gotenks tricked him to the Super Kamekaze Ghost's, but was tricked. Normally Kid Buu wouldn't have been tricked, He would've blasted them all to heaven.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares if he was more brutal. He was weak compared to Super one. And he no way was faster.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think arguing about who was stronger is ultimately a pointless thing to do. The series makes little sense if you actually analyze it this way.

Best answers
So lets state what we've decided here in order to not be redundant. Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu power level wise, but he's much more persistant and unyielding, making him 'stronger' in a DBZ sense (he doesn't have those long speeches before killing someone).

Ideally, Kid Buu could be the final transformation with no added PL, but given bonuses to Max Ki, Stamina Regeneration, Max HP, HP regeneration, and... Turbo? Not sure if you'd want to create a unique code for just Kid Buu with Turbo.

Now the reason this can't be done is that PL dips a little bit into everything. If you lower the PL gain, no matter how many other balancing agents you throw in there, he'll do less damage and receive more damage all around the board. It'd require way too much coding to make up for it, just to make Kid Buu weaker but stronger than Super Buu. Time is money, friend! ^_^

The only way for this to work out would be if PL had less of a grip on overall game mechanics, making less changes needed to counter-balance the difference.

But as it stands now, PL affects everything, and the rest is complementary to it, from my understanding.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all already know that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu's form in ESF. No need more discussion about it. So IMO this thread can now be closed since it was about Super Buu being better than Kid Buu IN ESF.

It's also clear that Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu in real DBZ.

Jay

Best answers
hlev...i have to disagree...Kid buu is the strongest >:)...even Kibitoshin said it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's also clear that Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu in real DBZ.
Kid buu was stronger then super buu because he was ruthless , and super buu waset that strong he was as strong as fat buu geting mad, because if you split and eat your self I don;t think you get any stronger, he was still the same person he just got his full power releshed.And since In dbz Kid buu was the last form I like it this way , if you don't like it you can modifi it whenever you want to whatever you want it to.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kid buu was stronger then super buu because he was ruthless , and super buu waset that strong he was as strong as fat buu geting mad, because if you split and eat your self I don;t think you get any stronger, he was still the same person he just got his full power releshed.And since In dbz Kid buu was the last form I like it this way , if you don't like it you can modifi it whenever you want to whatever you want it to.
Makes sense.
I stand behind Volkov 100%.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makes sense.
I stand behind Volkov 100%.
Why are you standing behind another guy with that smile on your face. o_o..

But anywho. It doesnt matter who really is stronger. Its like this. Its how you think it is and that is that. This goes back to Goku vs Vegeta. Goku is more relaxed where as Vegeta is straight forward in attacks.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are still trying to prove they're right. Why can't you agree, that Kid Buu is weak? It's already proven and you can't really argue with that unless you know some page(s) of manga that could deny it.

Kid Buu was more brutal, THAT'S ALL.

Your opinions isn't important here since there are facts that prove things.

And what the hell Kibitoshin can know about Buu? How can he say that Kid Buu's the strongest? All he know is that Kid Buu is the original form of Buu and that's why he's afraid of it.

Goku and Vegeta are stronger than that Kibitoshin and they can sense the strenght of opponent better.

Also somewhy Super Buu was a lot stronger than first Fat Buu.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes but there is something here that does not make sence. Shouldnt super buu be as strong as fatbuu? I mean:

Fatbuu divides- 30% of the power to fatbuu and 70% of the power to evil buu
Evilbuu eats fatbuu - he gets his 30% and gets bad. Why would his total power increase?

Ok lets imagine that his power somehow goes to 120%. Now when goku and vegeta get fatbuu out of buu's inside, shouldt he go to evilbuu again? And what would happen to those 120%? 30 to fatbuu, 70 to evilbuu, and the rest to who...?

Answer: 30% went to fatbuu, and the 90% missing went to kidbuu. But kidbuu is the authentic buu, meaning that he regenerates faster and is more evil.

And that's my version :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you guys traying to argue facts and logic in a fictional work.

Its fiction. Hell if Toryiama wanted he could have made Krillin pop out and wipe the floor with Gohan Buu.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I'm having fun by arguing.

Evil Buu was the evil side of Fat Buu, not the original Kid Buu. Fat Buu was a combination of Kid Buu and some other fighters.

After Evil Buu ate the Good Buu, he left the same Evil Buu except he got the powers of Good Buu. IMO he didn't look the same as Fat Buu because he was the Evil Buu, just with Good Buu's power, that made him Super Buu.

It might be that Fat Buu (the first Buu we seen) was only using/could have only used the power of his good side or something like that. That's why after his Evil side went out, he still had the same Fat Buu's appearance.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I'm having fun by arguing.

Evil Buu was the evil side of Fat Buu, not the original Kid Buu. Fat Buu was a combination of Kid Buu and some other fighters.

After Evil Buu ate the Good Buu, he left the same Evil Buu except he got the powers of Good Buu. IMO he didn't look the same as Fat Buu because he was the Evil Buu, just with Good Buu's power, that made him Super Buu.

It might be that Fat Buu (the first Buu we seen) was only using/could have only used the power of his good side or something like that. That's why after his Evil side went out, he still had the same Fat Buu's appearance.
Wow, Nice job. I never even thought about why Fat Buu is Fat. =D

Jay

Best answers
Fat Buu is fat cuz he eat to much candy lol

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fat Buu is fat cuz he ate ur mom! Hey-ooooooh!

Kidding. <3

Jay

Best answers
lawl...:))))maybe he ate her...Damn that makes majin buu my mom?:))oh sorry to dissapoint you but my mom is not that fat:-?? maybe he ate ur mom too xD

Last edited:
Best answers

Its fiction. Hell if Toryiama wanted he could have made Krillin pop out and wipe the floor with Gohan Buu.
You're such a kidder. You know Krillin can't beat anybody. :p

And I think Kid Buu was actually stronger than Fat Buu because SS3 Goku was owning Fat Buu but got his ass kicked by Kid Buu.
And Fat Buu is Fat because he absorbed that fat ass Supreme Kai guy when he was Kid Buu and the fat supreme kai weakened buu because he was so good.... and obese.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're such a kidder. You know Krillin can't beat anybody. :p

And I think Kid Buu was actually stronger than Fat Buu because SS3 Goku was owning Fat Buu but got his ass kicked by Kid Buu.
And Fat Buu is Fat because he absorbed that fat ass Supreme Kai guy when he was Kid Buu and the fat supreme kai weakened buu because he was so good.... and obese.

You know we were talking about Kid buu being stronger then Super Buu? Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom