Majin Buu sugestion

Best answers
I think you know that Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu (is in the manga, if you doub about it, look, Goku fears Super Buu but he fights Kid Buu).
Well, then is a problem: How do you do it inGame, considering that Kid Buu goes from Super Buu? Make him weaker? Then nobody transforms into Kid Buu.
Altering transformation order? Then it would be against DB.
My idea is a bit diferent.
Make Super Buu the last transformation reachable normally. When you die in Super Buu form, you get into Kid Buu. Then oyu have to get more powerlevel than Skinny Buu to reach Super Buu. Then, Kid Buu should be betwen Skinny Buu and Super Buu.
I hope you like my ideas. If you want to arge about who is stronger (Super Buu and Kid Buu), make another topic, but first, read the manga/Watch the show.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think well just leave Kid Buu as the last trans ^^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I always considered Kid Buu to be the Strongest of the Buus' Since it's his original form and He became Weaker for each and every person he consumed ... That's just how I saw it ^^

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu is definitely stronger than Kid Buu.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly dought super buu was ever stronger then Kid buu , demonstration of power , buu's Gigantus ball, Goku was to scard to block to save the earth wile in the show super gohan buu's gigant ball attack was so weak for vegito, don't know how will Vegito do agains Kid Buu, but in the last saga kid buu could just destroyed the plane since the beging , the kai planet directly game over,kid buu sould had be more serius when he fight the z fighters ,take Evil skikky buu he kicked the crap out of Fat buu with out geting hit

Last edited:

Jay

Best answers
lol T_T Kid Buu is the strongest and the original form LAWL
Super buu's ass was kicked out by gotenks,then Gohan...be serious...Goku,Vegeta,Gohan,Piccolo and Gotenks wouldn't stand a chance against kid buu o_O...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Kidbuu is stronger because he is in his authentic form.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well it is kind of hard to tell.

Are we talking about Super Buu when he absorbed fat ass and has no shirt on, or when he absorbs piccolo, gotenks and gohan?

Well let's say it's Super Buu absorbed with those guys.

You'd really have to know how strong Super Vegito is compared to SSJ3 Goku.

I would think Super Vegito is just as strong as SSJ3 Goku, considering he kicked Super Buu's ball back at him in NORMAL form. Not to mention he raped him in SSJ form.

I think Super Vegito is greater than or equal too kid buu. Hence making Kid buu stronger than Super Buu.
Thus making ssj3 goku and Super Vegito equal.

Best answers
Yeah it's funny you bring this up. I saw something on YouTube about it and I started looking into it. Super Buu does have more PL than Kid Buu. But think of Kid Buu as like the spawn of satan (not to be confused with Mr. Satan). The people he absorbed, while he gained their power, he also gained their humanity and sense of restraint. So Kid Buu in his original form, while having less PL from not having absorbed as many people, is stronger for the sheer brutality in his nature and lack of restraint.

This also makes him less of a skilled melee fighter though. He doesn't have all of the fighting experience and wit of the people he captured in his Super Buu form.

Assuming the mechanics arent overly dependant on PL, then you could give Kid Buu many other incentives to transform, like faster Stamina regen rate, more Maximum Ki, better SAM bar moves, faster swoop speeds, more damage on Ki attacks, etc.

Having less PL doesn't necessarily mean weaker. He was a magical creation, and I don't know of any other characters in the DBZ series that were magically created. Unless you consider ALL of them magical creations. :p

Last edited:
Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would think Super Vegito is just as strong as SSJ3 Goku, considering he kicked Super Buu's ball back at him in NORMAL form. Not to mention he raped him in SSJ form.
If you're referring to Super Buu with Gohan absorbed, he is far more powerful than any previous versions. The original Super Buu and Kid Buu seem to have the same amount of strength based on what we've seen. SSJ3 Gotenks held his own against Super Buu as did SSJ3 Goku against Kid Buu.
Majin Buu reached his peak when he absorbed Gohan, making Super Vegito the strongest canon character on the show. When Buu mutated back to his original form, he lost power and sunk back to a SSJ3 level.

Jay

Best answers
Lol...he was toying with ssj3 goku X__X

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He still managed to get some decent hits, hell, even SSJ2 Vegeta got a few good blows.
Buu with Gotenks absorbed completely dominated SSJ3 Goku. After Buu absorbed Gohan his power skyrocketed making the fusion a must.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 Gotenks is far more powerful than SSJ3 Goku. You can't compare their holding against Buu. Kid Buu is stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

Anyway I agree Disguise. Kid Buu is not as strong as in other forms but he's pure evil.
  1. Vegito (SSJ or SSJ2, I'm not sure which transformation was it);
  2. Gohan (with unlocked power or Mystic);
  3. Gotenks (SSJ3);
  4. Super Buu (without any absorbations);
  5. Kid Buu;
  6. Goku (SSJ3);
  7. Fat Buu;
  8. Vegeta (SSJ2, Majin SSJ2 also goes to this place).

I didn't include other Buu's forms or transformations. Who cares why.

Anyway non-canon Janemba obviously owns most of them.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm pretty sure Kid Buu and Super Buu stack fairly against one another.
SSJ3 Goku could've destroyed Fat Buu if he wanted, thus his power must've been close to Super Buu's. SSJ3 Gotenks wasn't far more powerful, if you look closely at the fight they were pretty even, with Gotenks having a slight edge.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
the kid buu form its the strongest form of any buu

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmEe_ENUvCQ&hl=pl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmEe_ENUvCQ&hl=pl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5:37 = 5:46 /9:01

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... It all depends on what you think really...

But Personally. I would add Super Buu before Kid Buu. Maybe give him one of those special Transformations that last about 30 seconds. Give him the ability to transform into Buu w/Gohan,Gotenks,Piccolo, and Vegetto.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the kid buu form its the strongest form of any buu

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmEe_ENUvCQ&hl=pl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmEe_ENUvCQ&hl=pl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5:37 = 5:46 /9:01
Uh... proof?

Best answers
Super Buu is a lot stronger than Kid Buu. Goku likes fighting people stronger than him, but he really feared Super Buu, he said when Vegeta and him where inside of Buu that if they went out, he could kill them all. goku knew he wouldnt stand a chance agaisnt Super Buu attack. And when they removed Fat Buu, he said his power increased, but that is because he transformed for a few seconds into Buff Buu (wich is South Kai absorbtion (SAM Bar idea...)) but then, Goku said his power descended. Also, Goku though that if he could power up 1 minut, he could beat Kid Buu. Kid Buu is the most vicious, but not the strongest. And if Vegetto could reflect a Super Buu+Gohan energy ball, is because he is the strongest being in the universe of most of mangas/comics (not the strongest, but one of them). Also, Vegetto is not as strong as Goku SSJ3, is a lot stronger than him. Goku SSJ3 is less tha 1% power of Vegetto, and Mystic Gohan is also a lot stronger than Goku SSJ3.
I think you could do my idea by putting Super Buu reachable 1) normally from Evil Buu and 2)from Kid Buu with the SAM Bar or something like that, just to give the game a little variety.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu is a lot stronger than Kid Buu. Goku likes fighting people stronger than him, but he really feared Super Buu, he said when Vegeta and him where inside of Buu that if they went out, he could kill them all. goku knew he wouldnt stand a chance agaisnt Super Buu attack. And when they removed Fat Buu, he said his power increased, but that is because he transformed for a few seconds into Buff Buu (wich is South Kai absorbtion (SAM Bar idea...)) but then, Goku said his power descended. Also, Goku though that if he could power up 1 minut, he could beat Kid Buu. Kid Buu is the most vicious, but not the strongest. And if Vegetto could reflect a Super Buu+Gohan energy ball, is because he is the strongest being in the universe of most of mangas/comics (not the strongest, but one of them). Also, Vegetto is not as strong as Goku SSJ3, is a lot stronger than him. Goku SSJ3 is less tha 1% power of Vegetto, and Mystic Gohan is also a lot stronger than Goku SSJ3.
I think you could do my idea by putting Super Buu reachable 1) normally from Evil Buu and 2)from Kid Buu with the SAM Bar or something like that, just to give the game a little variety.

Exactly. Kid buu Wasn't as strong as Super Buu. The only reason Kid Buu was stronger is because he is pure evil and has the most Killer Intent of any Villian in DBZ.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu is the strongest...

Theres a reason why he is the final fight.

Just watch the way he fights, his pace, how quickly he summons phenomenal power, the damage he inflicts on a planet without effort, his radical endurance meant you just couldnt damage him. It took no effort for him to regenerate. Super Buu had to stop and think to regenerate. KB could summon incredible power faster than anybody ever could. And he never tired out once doing so.

Look how much he made SSj3 useless. SSj3 was the only way to keep up with him, and even then you couldnt phase Buu, even when fighting without concern for bystanders and the planet itself. The onyl way to damage him was the condensed energy from the universe to vaporise him in one hit.

Also, when Goku said Kid Buus ki was weaker when he transformed is redundant too. We should all be aware of ki suppression. And Buu was calm at that point, then he erupted with an insane amount of energy that was too overwhelming to even consider challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom