Majin Buddy System

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have thought of a new buddy system

Ofcourse , people have mensioned "it would be cool if dabura was in esf". well this is a suggestion to put him in along with yarkon & the other guy (the one that vegeta owned , can't remember his name , it was the one that's home planet was 10x the gravity of earth)

i really can't remember all their attacks, so if someone can post some of their attacks , it would be much appreciated , Keep in mind as a lot of us don't know what the buddy system is gonna exactly be like , forgive me if i got the wrong idea

Majin Buddy system

Dabura
Health : 180
speed: 330
starting pl: 4,0000 (4th in this buddy system)

Abilty : Stone Spit , turns the targeted player(s) into stone for 10 - 20 seconds , while in charge , dabura is vunreable to attacks (let's say , attacks that hit him will do more damage while he is performing the stone spit)

The Guy Vegeta defeated (can't remeber his name)
health : 150
speed : 290
Health : 160
Starting pl : 3,0000 (3rd in this buddy system)

Abilty : Gravity Change , Can Change The Gravity Of tHe Playying Field (Multiplied by 5x - 10x , depending on what the hl enegine can handle and what suits for play , maybe a cvar for server admins could control how much it is multiplied by) this can give him an advantage , thou while this happens he is more vunreable to attacks if hit , his key advantage being that his attacks could be stronger , he could do more damage in melee etc

Yarkon
Health : 130
speed : 260
Starting pl : 2,0000 (2nd in this buddy system)

Ability : Engery Suction , can absorb ki from targeted player(s) and or the whole map (Except when a player is in a melee stuggle , maybe ps's aswell , thou it would give a team advantage if team m8s where in a ps) he is more vunreable to attacks if hit , the amount of how much ki a player would loose could depend in the difference betwenn the user's and enemy's power levels

Babidi
Health : 100
Speed : 160 (he didn't really have any fighting potetional)
Starting Power Level : 500,000 (can be switched to after dabura has been reached in the buddy system)

Wizard Curses , He could have multiple curses , each curse thou could only be used once a life , he could have curses to reduce pl (he could reduce the pl by 1.5 or so , depending on how long the curse is charged for) speed (could reduce the speed by 20 - 30 or so , depending on how long the curse is charged for) Ki (If This Curse Is Used On The Foe , It's effect Could Be That It Takes Longer For The Foe To recharge his or her ki)

Abilities : Majin Control (i know what your thinking "oh , that sounds to much like ginu doing body switch" , the idea is that if you have a vegeta player on your team , you could unlock vegeta's full power/new attacks , i'm thining that this could be a way that vegeta gains majin , other then what is stated in the outline "ssj2(aka majin)" after all , vegeta did say that he saw what babidi's power did for yamu and spoopavich , it made them stronger , if your'e playying in free fighting mode , if you wanted to do this to an enemy on the other team & or in free fighting mode , you could take control of vegeta , both you and the other player would have to have a "control stuggle" i guess , much like the randoms and other arrows that appear in head on sturggles) , If babidi wins the control stuggle , He has control of vegeta till death , thou i'm unsure for balancing if while you have control of vegeta with what should happen to babidi (balancing sorta thing , if some1 comes up with an idea for it) which ever way it is done to brake control (thou in the anime , vegeta chose what he wanted to od under his own accorde , which of was ofcourse fite goku)

Shivering Curse , This Ability Could Have A Random Affect To The Enemy , Like The Wizard Curses Thou This Is Where The Staminia Bar Comes in , You use the staminia to boost the effect of your curses , This ofcourse is temporairly , let's say it could slowly drain the staminia bar or be for a set amount of time

Critz/Comments ??

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pui Pui is the name of the guy Vegeta killed quite easily.

I kinda like parts of the idea, well only Dabura actually...Babidi is really quite useless, PuiPui and Yakon are also quite useless and well...Dabura...

Just add Dabura with his transed form the channelled energy version. (obviously not for 1.3, but if the team is going to add any of these characters let it be Dabura)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having Pui Pui change the gravity would not work out well. It's not like in DBZ where they could jump around in 400x gravity, you'd jump a few pixels in the air and then take massive falling damage. And if you get basic melee'd into the floor then you'll just explode. Try changing the sv_gravity around and you'll see what I mean. Babadi seems pretty pointless too, nobody would play as him imo, it wouldn't be fun. Same with Yakon, one attack where you suck (energy).

I think you should just stick with Dabura too,

Dabura --> Majin Dabura --> Meditated Majin Dabura

And before anyone says "OMG WTF VEGETA WENT MAJIN NOT DABURA, N00B", Dabura was already Majin when he was introduced in the anime.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i also recall , yarkon could make copies of himself , but that's a bit cell jrish (something that would be hell to implement)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't make copies of himself, Babidi just made the ship like his home planet where there was no light. Which also proved a useless move.

Dabura with transformations like Raven said and we'll all be sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom